BTC USD 84,230.7 Gold USD 4,130.76
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Lack of communication

arm6169

Junior Member
Messages
68
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Messages
68
Reaction score
64
Points
16
A man returned home from the night shift and went straight up to the bedroom.

He found his wife with the sheet pulled over her head, fast asleep.

Not to be denied, the husband crawled under the sheet and proceeded to make love to her.

Afterward, he hurried downstairs for something to eat and was startled to find breakfast on the table and his wife pouring coffee.

"How'd you get down here so fast?" he asked. "We were just making love!"

"Oh my God," his wife gasped, "That's my mother up there! She came over and complained of having a headache. I told her to lie down for awhile."

Rushing upstairs, the wife ran to the bedroom. "Mother, I can't believe this happened. Why didn't you say something?"

The mother-in-law huffed, "I haven't spoken to that moron for 15 years and I wasn't about to start now!"
 
Back
Top
Log in Register