Re: Knightsurfers
bono79 said:
bono79 said:
allo...hail...
err, korang ada masalah nak surfing knightsurfers ak? dah beberapa hari xleh access ni...issh...takkan nak SCAM kot? adeehhh....pitam pakcik....tulun...tulun...
dear all knight of the round table (geng2 mejo bulat)....
GOOD NEWS for the King Arthur's loyal knight!!! KnightSurfers is UP and ready to be surf again...good job Nate !!!
________________________________
http://www.knightsurfers.com/?ref=3481
___________________________________________________________
Ladies and Gentleman,
I want to start off by apologising about all of this downtime, and give
a quick explination, of what happened, and what is going to happen.
On January 12, 2006, the server that Knight Surfers was on, started
failing. By Jan 13th, it had gone into total failure. That is when my tech
partner and I decided to change actual hosting providers. It took
several days to get the server ready to start uploading the script, and the
database. Once that was set up, it took another several days for the
Domain name to switch. When I went to credit everyone earnings, everyone
got credited too much.
When trying to fix the over payments to everyone's Knight Surfers
accounts, we had to remove the database, and that is why for the past few
days, no one was able to log in, and were getting "user not found"
errors.
As of the time when I am writing this, we are working on fixing the
program that will credit everyones accounts, for the days missed,
correctly. Once this is fixed, we will be crediting everyone, for the days
missed, starting back to January 12th.
Please note that, we may have to take the database out one more time,
if need be.
Also, in the middle of this mess, Money Bookers decided to tell me they
do not do business with Paid to Surf programs. Their official wording,
" We do not allow accounts for companies who offer viewing 3rd party
advertisements, i.e. paid to surf....." So, this means as soon as we get
this mess straighted out, I am going to have to figure out a way to
either refund, or pay out to a different processor. However, until we have
the database totally fixed, please do not email me about Money Bookers,
yet.
I hope this covers it for now.
Nate
___________________________________________________________