BTC USD 82,317.4 Gold USD 4,193.50
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Kitchen Cabinet & Wardrobe Specialist


Further Inquiries, Kindly Please Call:
Ms. Intan 0126772997

Make appointment to view showroom



(Note: I'm posting on behalf of my friend..Any inquiries please call the number above. Thanks)
 
Further Inquiries, Kindly Please Call:
Ms. Intan 0126772997

Make appointment to view showroom



(Note: I'm posting on behalf of my friend..Any inquiries please call the number above. Thanks)
 
Further Inquiries, Kindly Please Call:
Ms. Intan 0126772997

Make appointment to view showroom



(Note: I'm posting on behalf of my friend..Any inquiries please call the number above. Thanks)
 
Further Inquiries, Kindly Please Call:
Ms. Intan 0126772997

Make appointment to view showroom



(Note: I'm posting on behalf of my friend..Any inquiries please call the number above. Thanks)
 
Kitchen Cabinet & Wardrobe Specialist (Pakar kabinet dapur dan almari)

Affordable,Unique & Stylish = Customized According To Your Budget..




reno4num.jpg



1st picture red white cabinet set with island.
Length: 15ft, Material: acrylic (Orion panel), Counter top: solid surface, With hood, hob, sink, tap
RM 37K

2nd picture dark brown cabinet set
Length: 14ft, Material: Laminate, Counter top: postform top, With hood, hob
RM 13K



reno5num.jpg



3rd picture white green cabinet set.
Length: 18ft, Material: acrylic (Orion panel), Glass panel, Counter top: post form top, With sink, tap
RM 14K

4th picture red white cabinet set with island
Length: 21ft, Material: acrylic (Orion panel), counter top : Quartz Stone, With hood, hob, oven, microwave, sink, tap
soft close hinge for doors, drawer system: Blum runner, Lift-Up system for wall cabinet
RM 56K


reno6num.jpg



5th picture anti jump wardrobe, material sliding door :melamine
Length: 18ft
RM 8.5K


6th picture walk-in wardrobe, material: melamine
Length: 14ft
RM 6K


Affordable,Unique & Stylish = Customized According To Your Budget..

We provide professional services from designing, manufacturing and completing your dreamy kitchen with the finest quality kitchen cabinet, kitchen island, counter top and accessories.

We also do wardrobe, shoe rack, bookcase, study table, spray glass paneling, etc

We provide free design and consultation

The material are made from high grade quality such as nyatoh, acrylic, melamine, spray glasses, etc.

Showroom available



For Klang Valley Area Only.




Further Inquiries, Kindly Please Call:
Ms. Intan 0126772997

Make appointment to view showroom at Kota Damansara




(Note: I'm posting on behalf of my friend..Any inquiries please call directly the number above. Thanks)
 
Further Inquiries, Kindly Please Call:
Ms. Intan 0126772997

Make appointment to view showroom at Kota Damansara
 
Further Inquiries, Kindly Please Call:
Ms. Intan 0126772997

Make appointment to view showroom



(Note: I'm posting on behalf of my friend..Any inquiries please call the number above. Thanks)
__________________
 
Further Inquiries, Kindly Please Call:
Ms. Intan 0126772997

Make appointment to view showroom



(Note: I'm posting on behalf of my friend..Any inquiries please call the number above. Thanks)
 
Further Inquiries, Kindly Please Call:
Ms. Intan 0126772997

Make appointment to view showroom at Kota Damansara



(Note: I'm posting on behalf of my friend..Any inquiries please call the number above. Thanks)
 
Further Inquiries, Kindly Please Call:
Ms. Intan 0126772997

Make appointment to view showroom at Kota Damansara



(Note: I'm posting on behalf of my friend..Any inquiries please call the number above. Thanks)
 
Back
Top
Log in Register