I must tell you this i don't understand the way i am falling so fast for you,i don't know if i can be safe around you.
MY DEAR actually i live and work in the UK and my late father is from Sabah a state in Malaysia but since i was born i have never been there that is why i have chosen to come over and see how Malaysia looks like and i don’t know anybody in Malaysia because i have never been there....i really want you to be of help to me, tell me things about Malaysia, about the environment ,the way of living, and if the place is good for investment. because i want to buy a house and invest in Malaysia..I really love to know, I think right now you are the only one i know and trust,When i went through your profile i got attracted to you,that's why i 've chosen you to be MY MAN that i will be with when ever i come there ,because i don’t know anybody in Malaysia you are the only one that i know and you have to show me around when am there. INSHA ALLAH i will be coming by next month and i intend to stay for 2months i hope you will have enough time for me .i will give you a call so that you will come and pick me at the airport ok...I'll be waiting to read from you...This is my number +447035967289 OR +447035937095 you can call me anytime.. I await your call and reply...LOVE YOU HONEY...Kisses...Send a kiss
WASSALAM MY DEAR..................Red roseRed rose
Ini email latest yg aku trima. Memang sama jer dgn org lain. mmg dah ada script sendiri. aku layan jer nak tgk sampai bila dia nak start minta duit tp dah start suruh call. Malas dah nak layan..