BTC USD 84,571.3 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

jom scalp!

ScalpSlayer indicator is became great when combining with Waddah Altar Explosion indicator.

I can easily get TP 10 pips when a good signal from these indicator (ScalpSlayer + Waddah Altar Explosion).

Waddah Altar Explosion is a great indicator by itself. BUT with ScalpSlayer indicator, it give more accurate and courage to enter the market.

Before I create this indicator (ScalpSlayer), I jump into forex market late a few bar. Nowadays, my entry is early and pips losses is very small.

Lets have a brief looks on the image:

http://bp1.blogger.com/_9GAawnXYzLI/Rut9RHIc7-I/AAAAAAAAAAk/u0dVpVgGjf8/s1600-h/wdh.PNG

Even though it can gives me more than 10 pips up to 400++ pips!! It doesn't matter for me, I just need 10 pips secure :D

Good money management in forex always discipline and don't greed...

:P

Welcome to CG, nanti kalau ada masa,aku akan test teknik ni, dan aku akan kasi feedback...
aku mmg suka study teknik2 baru
:)cgrock
 
Menarik gak nie.. :-? Blh try test :D
Thankz bro. :D
 
perghhh cam ok jer ..huhu..aku gune tf 15 5
 
hi gua dah profit usd 1 .3o hahahaha
 
Bukan copy paste ke :p

mane de copy and paste, penat den buek indi ni, asalnya banyak gler noise, peringkat permulaan indi ni kalo satu hari tu ada 13 signal, dah reduce jadi 9, so kadar losses jadi kurang.

pastu aku combine ngan waddah, baru jd mantap :)

waddah ni dah mmg mantap, tapi kekadang nk masuk position jd blur sbb dia bleh main2 silang plak kat atas dead zone line.

so utk double confirmation, aku buat la indi ni.

sekian, wasalam.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12575
USD / JPY
157.840
GBP / USD
1.32430
USD / CHF
0.82834
USD / CAD
1.42495
EUR / JPY
177.688
AUD / USD
0.69390
Back
Top
Log in Register