BTC USD 85,949.3 Gold USD 4,158.55
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying IxWallet : ixwallet.io

Popularity keep growing for ix wallet.
Current registered users: 19,450
Median deposit : $7,000
Record deposit : $250,000

IXT total supply : 7,736,561 IXT
completed transactions : 2,986,122
Latest IXT value : $1.96

Latest fund received as usual
:)paid

Website and register Link : Here
 
Latest fund received as usual
:)paid

File attachment still not available, u may check the payment proof here

Website and Register Link : Here
Inviter ID : haupv
 
Such analogs as this wallet are enough, it is important that it is reliable, and the percentage was small! But in general, I can’t say anything bad about this wallet, I didn’t try it myself, but I heard that it’s not bad, I think it’s worth a try)
 
Finally able to attach payment proof again. Love this new CG forum's UI :love:

Past 10 days payout :
205221
205222


IX Wallet never miss a payout for the pass 85 days.
Just 5 more days i will be getting another 2.5% loyalty bonus.

Website and register Link : Here
Inviter ID : haupv
 
Back
Top
Log in Register