BTC USD 83,509.9 Gold USD 4,123.16
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Is this stable? I'm looking for the download trading platform

If you don't like MT4, you can try a speciall platforms that brokers develop on their own (like Dukascopy), but in my opinion such platforms are not comfortable.
 
I also tried different platforms, there was a particularly memorable moment, when freshforex in its promo made it possible to trade on MT4 and MT5. Frankly speaking, I did not quite lile a new platform. I would not subscribe to it.
 
I also tried different platforms, there was a particularly memorable moment, when freshforex in its promo made it possible to trade on MT4 and MT5. Frankly speaking, I did not quite lile a new platform. I would not subscribe to it.

I've read recently that MT4 has new 890 build, so now it is easier to pay for trading signals via this platform, it also has a higher level of security and more trading options. Freshforex announed this news couple of days ago.
 
I also tried different platforms, there was a particularly memorable moment, when freshforex in its promo made it possible to trade on MT4 and MT5. Frankly speaking, I did not quite lile a new platform. I would not subscribe to it.

I like trading on MT4, iam trading with liteforex and they offer multiple platforms, but i prefer MT4.
 
stable or not, it is depend on their server quality. do your broker have great server??
I totally recommended to use Liteforex server, its powerful and fair broker
 
stable or not, it is depend on their server quality. do your broker have great server??
I totally recommended to use Liteforex server, its powerful and fair broker

Jika kita terus melakukan perdagangan Anda dengan kontrol maka kita bisa sampai ke titik di mana penghasilan kita akan meningkat dan kita bisa menjadi sukses juga:)
 
MT4 platform is stable for forex trading, I think it's best until now.
 
MT4 platform is stable for forex trading, I think it's best until now.

Ya memang benar bahwa Metatrader 4 adalah yang terbaik platform perdagangan untuk melakukan perdagangan Forex dan ini juga salah satu alasan mengapa saya menggunakannya dalam perdagangan saya.:)
 
Tidak akan ada trading platform yang akan bisa menggantikan kedudukan MT4. Bahkan dirilisnya MT5 pun tidak bisa mengganti posisi MT4.
Gunakan metatrader yang punya kecepatan cepat untuk mendukung proses order agan.Gunakan MT4 dari broker mayzus gan, dijamin mantap
 
Tidak akan ada trading platform yang akan bisa menggantikan kedudukan MT4. Bahkan dirilisnya MT5 pun tidak bisa mengganti posisi MT4.
Gunakan metatrader yang punya kecepatan cepat untuk mendukung proses order agan.Gunakan MT4 dari broker mayzus gan, dijamin mantap

Tidak akan ada trading platform yang akan bisa menggantikan kedudukan MT4. Bahkan dirilisnya MT5 pun tidak bisa mengganti posisi MT4.
Gunakan metatrader yang punya kecepatan cepat untuk mendukung proses order agan.Gunakan MT4 dari broker mayzus gan, dijamin mantap:)
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13668
USD / JPY
157.426
GBP / USD
1.32515
USD / CHF
0.83204
USD / CAD
1.41746
EUR / JPY
178.943
AUD / USD
0.70182
Back
Top
Log in Register