IPU SERVICES, 0.1 to $2 A-DAY!!! FREE!!!!

CG Sponsors

t859052

Freshie
Reaction score

This site pays us to make money when our PC is not being used.

We pay for levels Being Them:

Standard:
For Running a process you pay: 0.1 hasta $ 2 a day.
by your first level Referral: 1%
by Your Second Level Referrals: 0%
For Your Third Level of Referrals: 0%
Referred By Having a Divisional: $ 1
Buy more Connections Power: Not Available
Income LLC - Ownership: NO

Regional:
For Running a process you pay: 0.1 hasta $ 2 a day.
by your first level Referral: 5%
by Your Second Level Referral: 1%
For Your Third Level of Referrals: 0%
Having a Divisional Referred By: $ 10
Buy more Connections Power: Not Available

Division
For Running a process you pay: 0.1 hasta 2 USD per day.
by your first level of Referrals: 10%
by Your Second Level Referral: 5%
For Your Referrals Third level: 1%
Having a Divisional Referred By: $ 50
Buy more Power Connections: Available

Do I have to pay for the "threads"? - No - As a Standard member, you will never have to pay for anything - we pay.

What is the software that I'm downloading? Is it a virus? - The software download has two purposes. On one hand, you are informed of current statistics, usage, entry and processing power / speed of payment. Second, it is a type of VPS (Virtual Private Server). There is more annoying than a browser, and no connection with any of your personal data or other software. It is fully encapsulated.

Does the use of this degrade the performance of my computer? - No way. As its name implies, the software is only activated when the computer is idle. When you are using your computer, the process moves to the background and waits for the downtime.

I can? Install more than one computer? - Of course - can be installed on as many machines as you want. NO, however, install multiple instances on one machine (VirtualBox, Sanboxie, etc) I know, get caught, and your account will be canceled.

Ah - I discovered - You BTC / Litecoin mine! - Ugh, no. Mining in a network is a waste of CPU power. Very soon, the GPU will be worthless to mine in too. Mining is not even the remotest interest to us. We consider it a waste of electricity.

You really show your financial statements? - Of course I do. We believe our motto - "Authenticity and accountability through maximum transparency". You are trusting us, so we share everything with you. There will never be a question of where money comes from and where it goes.

Do I get paid? - You can pay with PayPal, EgoPay, Green Dot MoneyPak, Western Union, check or money order. All costs associated with the payment method you choose are assumed by you. The minimum payout is $ 50USD

Why such a high minimum payment? - Think about it - with, for example, 200,000 participants and a minimum payment of one dollar, 90% of our time would be spent coordinating payments to our members. It's a poor business model. In addition, a higher minimum payment encourages long-term commitment to the project.

To Register can do from here:

http://www.ipuservices.com/contact.php?referred_by=IPU028282