BTC USD 47,388.5 Gold USD 1,781.71
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying IntraTraders.com

IntraTraders

Freshie
Messages
7
Joined
Dec 15, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
3
IntraTraders team is committed to reliability. This means not only providing quality investment solutions, but also being a

company our shareholders, customers and employees can count on. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of business

practices and work hard to ensure we positively impact customers we serve: economically as well as socially. We guarantee a

ROI, this is unheard of for the return we offer. At any given time we risk no more than 20% of your investment, the other 80%

we work with prepaid or local contracts to ensure we will always be able return your investment.



Basic Fund
Min. Spend: USD 10
Compounding: Yes
Profit: 1.2-1.8% daily
Duration: 180 days

Advanced Fund
Min. Spend: USD 1000
Compounding: Yes
Profit: 2.15% daily
Duration: 180 days

Professional Fund
Min. Spend: USD 5000
Compounding: Yes
Profit: 2.4% daily
Duration: 180 days

http://www.intratraders.com
 
Sponsored Post

lyjas

Legendary Member
Messages
12,507
Joined
Aug 14, 2008
Messages
12,507
Reaction score
0
Points
110
Program looks good. I opened account and made my 1st deposit 50$
I will add report after payment.
Date: 2009-12-16 06:19
Batch: 24820129
From Account: U6187265 (IntraTraders)
Amount: $-50.00
Memo: Intra Traders Inc. Payment
 

lyjas

Legendary Member
Messages
12,507
Joined
Aug 14, 2008
Messages
12,507
Reaction score
0
Points
110
Date: 2009-12-17 14:54
Batch: 24923693
From Account: U6187265 (IntraTraders)
Amount: $0.75
Memo: Withdraw to top1monitor from
ping.jpg


Thanks admin
 

IntraTraders

Freshie
Messages
7
Joined
Dec 15, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Please Vote

Thanks all for your Support. please Vote Us on monitors when you got payment

Support Staff
Intra Traders Inc
The World Local Trader
 

lovehyips

Active Member
Messages
1,477
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
1,477
Reaction score
0
Points
20
I'm in this program. I will post here when i get the payment.
 

IntraTraders

Freshie
Messages
7
Joined
Dec 15, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
3
All payment request for today has been proceed . don't forget to vote us

Thanks
Support Staff
Intra Traders Inc
The World Local Trader
 

All-HYIPs.info

CG Super Hardcore Club
Messages
143,621
Joined
Nov 11, 2009
Messages
143,621
Reaction score
3
Points
1,025
Payning:
12/19/2009 00:33 25024928 U6187265 (IntraTraders) + $0.60
Memo: Withdraw to allhyips from
 

IntraTraders

Freshie
Messages
7
Joined
Dec 15, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Hello all ,

Our programmers updated the Web Portal a little bit, as our respectable users requests. now you can see your referral with Status "Active" "Inactive" .

Note: Referral commission for Active Users only.

Regards
Support Staff
Intra Traders Inc
The World Local Trader
 

lyjas

Legendary Member
Messages
12,507
Joined
Aug 14, 2008
Messages
12,507
Reaction score
0
Points
110
Date: 2009-12-20 15:25
Batch: 25093970
From Account: U6187265 (IntraTraders)
Amount: $6.00
Memo: Withdraw to top1monitor from Intra Traders
ping.jpg


Thanks admin
 
Sponsored Post

CG Sponsors




Top
Log in Register