BTC USD 85,576.1 Gold USD 4,157.00
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying IMoneyTrader - imoneytrader.com

PAYOUT:

Date: 6/18/2008 11:42
Batch: 3561133
From Account: U5788430
Amount: $0.80
Memo: IMT Payout
 
PAYOUT:

Date: 6/20/2008 05:15
Batch: 3594638
From Account: U5788430
Amount: $0.80
Memo: IMT Payout
 
I regret to inform you that my current host is not a good host and their support is very slow. They are not addressing actual problem and talking here and there. Here is their last reply:

Stop it please,

Our mainframe server is online now but your vps seems no.

Just tell me where you bought script I wanna know it for helping you,
I found readme file with an info:
"OK. Thanks for buying it from me directly. If not you wont get any support.LOL and etc."

Thank you.

---
:unhappy:

I send them following reply:

Hello

What I stop? I don't know what you people are saying?

What is relation of VPS up time with script. Script is nothing to do with VPS online. I can't login to my cpanel and WHM. It means my VPS is not online yet.

Please activate my VPS. You know this very well that there is no problem of script and script is not related to VPS online at all.

Script problem is a different thing.

Please please please activate my VPS I am bored with this communication.


Robert


It looks manual site at Geocities will be good idea. No hosting, no DDOS. Direct payouts to e-currency accounts. :confused:

Now waiting for their reply, I will ask them to send me backup.


Robert
 
LATEST MESSAGE FROM ADMIN ROBERT:

I regret to inform you that my current host is not a good host and their support is very slow. They are not addressing actual problem and talking here and there. Here is their last reply:

Stop it please,

Our mainframe server is online now but your vps seems no.

Just tell me where you bought script I wanna know it for helping you,
I found readme file with an info:
"OK. Thanks for buying it from me directly. If not you wont get any support.LOL and etc."

Thank you.

---

I send them following reply:

Hello

What I stop? I don't know what you people are saying?

What is relation of VPS up time with script. Script is nothing to do with VPS online. I can't login to my cpanel and WHM. It means my VPS is not online yet.

Please activate my VPS. You know this very well that there is no problem of script and script is not related to VPS online at all.

Script problem is a different thing.

Please please please activate my VPS I am bored with this communication.


Robert

It looks manual site at Geocities will be good idea. No hosting, no DDOS. Direct payouts to e-currency accounts.

Now waiting for their reply, I will ask them to send me backup.


Robert
 
Hello People,

IMoneyTrader website is ready and now you can do business.

Finally IMoneyTrader website is up on both www.imoneytrader.com and www.imoneytrader.net domains. If you can't access any domain, then please wait very soon DNS entries will be resolved at your area. IMoneyTrader.com and IMoneyTrader.net are same, no difference. Both domains are hosted on different servers, so in case if one is down then you may access other domain. You can signup, fill support request and deposit form on any domain, there is no difference at all.

Change site link to .NET domain
.COM domain was under DDOS attack so we will request every one to change it to .NET. Although .com is operational but because it was under ddos attack and .net is brand new so it is better to change it to .net for non-stop access.

Referral URLS
Just use your e-currency account no at the end of url to get referral commission. For example

www.imoneytrader.com/?ref=U1234567
www.imoneytrader.com/?ref=765455
www.imoneytrader.com/?ref=E45673

In one or two days this system will be active and you will start receiving referral commission in same way as you were receiving earlier.

New Customize Script
Very soon (target by the end of July 2008) we will try to install customize script and upload all old and new running data including old/new signups and deposit/payout history to that system. Temporarily there is no back office and you can't see your deposit/payout history. Just deposit manually and we will send payout to your e-currency account directly.

V-Money and Pecunix added as new payment option
We have added V-Money and Pecunix as new payment options. Visit site for our e-currency account numbers.

30 Days Short Term Plan
New 30 days short term plan was added 2 days before last site down incident. So might be many of you don't know about this. Visit site for more details.

Important Information for Old Members
1. You don't need to signup again
2. You will get payout directly to your e-currency account
3. In case of any discrepancy, please inform us for correction
4. Don't post on forums about discrepancy we don't visit all forums daily. Fastest method to get support is only support form on site or send direct email at [email protected] with complete details.
5. Please give us 24-48 hours to completely manage and reconcile all data.
6. We will start sending payouts to member's e-currency accounts from today or tomorrow
7. Daily plans payout will be done earlier and then weekly
8. During next 24-48 hours every thing will be smooth.
9. When you get paid, just give us reward by posting on monitors and forums.
10. You can make further deposits freely.
11. We will start paying profit from today/tomorrow. Recent 3-4 down days are not counted.
12. Thank you very much for all of you for being cool. :)

We are sure you will be happy by our come back. Trust us and do more business with us. We will give you more and more profit. :)


Robert
 
FIRST PAYOUT SINCE THE SITE BACK:

Date: 6/24/2008 12:25
Batch: 3672015
From Account: U5788430
Amount: $0.80
Memo: IMT Payout

THANKS ROBERT LEE!
 
NICE PAYOUT:

Date: 6/25/2008 14:52
Batch: 3694184
From Account: U5788430
Amount: $0.80
Memo: IMT Payout
 
PAYOUT:

Date: 6/26/2008 13:11
Batch: 3710747
From Account: U5788430
Amount: $0.80
Memo: IMT Payout
 
PAYOUT LIKE USUAL:

Date: 6/27/2008 11:05
Batch: 3729275

From Account: U5788430
Amount: $0.80
Memo: IMT Payout

THANKS ROBERT LEE!
 
Back
Top
Log in Register