BTC USD 86,414.4 Gold USD 4,135.84
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

******* IB for FXOpen

Status
Not open for further replies.
ingin nak maksuk ******* ini.. ******* swap feee?


ada siapa nakjual egold ni?


silala join la ******* ..

mmg best sbb byk bonus & mcm2 ada ..

mmg ******* swap free ...

kalau yg mencari Islamic account tu mmg ******* la tempatnya ...

sekarang pun ******* tgh mengemaskinikan website supaya lebih

canggih & informatif ...


:)
 
silala join la ******* ..

mmg best sbb byk bonus & mcm2 ada ..

mmg ******* swap free ...

kalau yg mencari Islamic account tu mmg ******* la tempatnya ...

sekarang pun ******* tgh mengemaskinikan website supaya lebih

canggih & informatif ...


:)

:-? :-? -----
 
Ye ker chor?Aku dok register acct demo pin xlepas2.Asyik sangkut kt nk masuk no tu...~X(
 
Hari ni aku login website ******* dapat $3.45 rebate. Alhamdulillah. Rebate sempena minggu lepas aku loss banyak kot. :p
 
tima kasih *******..dapat rebat 4.9usd..
ni dah kali kedua dah..
first time 15usd..alhamdullilah..
hidup *******...
 
answered - sila abaikan
 
Last edited:
sekarang pun ******* tgh mengemaskinikan website supaya lebih

canggih & informatif ...


:)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 
Last edited:

Hello
My name is Erlan Saduakasov and this is to warn you about scammers calling themselves FXOpen.com. I DO NOT OFFER ANY SERVICES to you, and I DO NOT WANT TO SELL YOU ANYTHING. This is only a warning for your information. If you don't want to lose all your money and be robbed by these disgusting cheaters, do not send them any money. They pretend to be a honest Forex broker, but in fact the STEAL your money, in case you begin to gain profit. What they want - is to make the trader lose and take his money.

The rough facts are: I deposited 50000 USD to this scam company. I made 80000 USD profit. Then I tried to withdraw my money, but these scammers did not give me my money back. They have just stolen it! The complete story with screenshots and phone calls records is available at http://fxopen.info. I contacted police, Interpol and FBI, and the case is being investigated.
I am doing my best to bring this information to everyone. If you gain 500 USD profit - they will withdraw it, and everything seems fine. But in fact, this way they wait for you to deposit USD 5000 or more - and then steal your money. Like a scam HYIP or any other online cheaters.

Thank you and I hope you will not let FXopen.com (or whatever other sites they have) cheat on you and steal your money.

Regards, Erlan Saduakasov

....................
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12101
USD / JPY
158.147
GBP / USD
1.32172
USD / CHF
0.83176
USD / CAD
1.42600
EUR / JPY
177.417
AUD / USD
0.69596
Back
Top
Log in Register