StanNero
Super Active Member
- Messages
- 7,435
- Joined
- Mar 12, 2006
- Messages
- 7,435
- Reaction score
- 164
- Points
- 73
macam2 hal...letih aku melayan orang camni....![]()
p/s: stan...ko bile leh start nk tolong aku ni....:-?
maksud tuan :-? Pm PM
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
macam2 hal...letih aku melayan orang camni....![]()
p/s: stan...ko bile leh start nk tolong aku ni....:-?
maksud tuan :-? Pm PM
YM aku utk maklumat lanjut...mueheheheeh
aa HEDGING dibenarkan dan tidak ada limit untuk close position banyak mana pun..
sambil tgh menjeling platform MV..![]()
I am having a lot of problems with *******/egypt
I deposited some 2 days ago cash, and there was nothing in my account until a few hours ago.
The trader cabinet looks very unprofessional.
Now, despite having some balance in my traders cabinet, there is no money in my platform.
The deposit of money through EG, should be automated like other brokers, but it took more than 2 days for my cash to go in.
I just emailed them my problem again, and what I get is a failure notification.. That fuckin pisses me off...
THIS IS THE WORSE/UNPROFESSIONAL TRADER I HAVE EVER SEEN.
My advice, if youwant to play big money in forex and have a reliable/long-term broker, this ain't the right broker. Get your cash out while you can. Dont be stupid and fool ourselve
BEWARE..
ps- some of you are paid $25 to give positive rep to this broker-----that is almost like spamming---
SOrRy, if my post hurt anyone..