BTC USD 84,143.2 Gold USD 4,146.64
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

******* IB for FXOpen

Status
Not open for further replies.
salah tu,

We accept E-gold transers for deposit/wthdrawal of your funds.

* We don’t deduct any fees for E-gold deposit but E-gold system have some fees check for details.
* Fees for wihdrawal: 5%
* Minimum withdrawal amount – 1$

ngarut lah mana ada egold caj sampai 5%....******* yang cilok ni
 
ngarut lah mana ada egold caj sampai 5%....******* yang cilok ni

laa..5% tu dicharge oleh fxopen untuk setiap pengeluaran menggunakan egold, bukan egold yang charge.
sila pahamkan ayat tu bro .

Fees for wihdrawal: 5% ...
 
hello FXopen..

I have another question lah..why your MT4 dekat column NEWS..everytime I click one of the several news to read..it shows 'empty'..?
 
hello FXopen..

I have another question lah..why your MT4 dekat column NEWS..everytime I click one of the several news to read..it shows 'empty'..?

The news titles are translated at the moment only. Full news will be available in the nearest time.
 
utk local deposit apa ym ? :">
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12520
USD / JPY
157.816
GBP / USD
1.32390
USD / CHF
0.82900
USD / CAD
1.42554
EUR / JPY
177.560
AUD / USD
0.69513
Back
Top
Log in Register