BTC USD 82,913.1 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

I am at the right place here?

Magustaita

Freshie
Messages
3
Joined
Feb 12, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Hello All you are talking in a Language which I do not understand and catch right now, sounds to me Indonesia - Malay. :)

Anyway I hope and wish that we can be of help to each other, as I am involved with a few good paying investment.
Your
 
Selamat Datang ke CariGold Forum!

Hi Magustaita,

Salam sejahtera dan selamat datang kami diucapkan pada anda. Di harapkan anda dapat bersama-sama bekerjasama di dalam mematuhi segala peraturan forum yang telah ditetapkan.

Sebelum anda bermula untuk memulakan posting, anda WAJIB membaca peraturan forum DI SINI.

Anda juga digalakkan membaca Terms & Regulations forum DI SINI.

Sekiranya anda mempunyai apa-apa komen, cadangan ataupun aduan, sila hubungi kami terus DI SINI.

Kami mengucapkan semoga anda bergembira dan juga dapat menimba ilmu pengetahuan disamping memperolehi kawan baru sepanjang berada di sini.

:) SELAMAT BERFORUM! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Magustaita,

Greetings & welcome aboard! We wish you could bring full cooperation in abiding the forum rules.

Before you make any post, you MUST read the forum rules HERE.

You're also advise to read our Terms & Regulations HERE.

If you have any comments, suggestions & complaints, kindly do directly contact us HERE.

We wish you will be happy, get a lot of informations and also friends while you're in here.

:) HAPPY POSTING! :)
 
welcome to CG Magustaita...firstly, we are not indonesian,we are malaysian:D
Glad to have you in our forum:D
 
Welcome here Magustaita and happy posting..:)
 
Hello All you are talking in a Language which I do not understand and catch right now, sounds to me Indonesia - Malay. :)

Anyway I hope and wish that we can be of help to each other, as I am involved with a few good paying investment.
Your

Salam perkenalan dan selamat berposting dalam CG.
:)cgrock:)cgrock:)cgrock
 
Sorry for thinking you are Indonesia

Ok now I get it you are Malaysia - Great and lets make some serious Money this Year. :))
 
Back
Top
Log in Register