BTC USD 86,219.6 Gold USD 4,166.77
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying Hydro-Funds - hydro-funds.com

Enjoy!

Junior Member
Messages
64
Joined
May 5, 2010
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Points
6
I am not admin

Welcome to Hydro-Funds
My name is Kevan but also known as ''Alzander'' to many of my online friends.I am here to try and provide you with a long term plan to making an income online.
I have around 10 years experience as a player & do have admin knowledge of how the Hyip/AS arena works.
I am not here to make a quick buck then close up shop. Hydro-funds is run on licensed neversay script, site design by the talented Doris & hosting by Koddos.
I will provide you with honesty and hard work and in return all i ask is you provide the site with support.
Please take a little time to read FAQ page regarding withdrawals and income sources.
You can purchase PTC banner ads, static banner ads & rotating banner ads at our ''Advertise here section''.
Monitors! As i spoke about support from members i also need support from monitors.If your interested please sign up, upgrade and send me your monitor logo to'' [email protected] '' & i will add it to the rate page asap.
Expiration Date: 2012-03-16
Creation Date: 2010-03-16
Last Update Date: 2010-04-12
Name Servers:
ns1.nlkoddos.com
ns2.nlkoddos.com

7% Daily for 18 Days

Info:
KODDOS PROTECTION
Min spend $3.00
ACCEPT: LR, ST, STP
5% Referral Bonus!

 
Paying
API 5/4/2010 00:24 37142491 U2544111 (HYDRO-FUNDS) + $1.00
Memo: Payout to member #21 from hydro-funds
 
Paying
API 5/5/2010 23:29 37306166 U2544111 (HYDRO-FUNDS) + $1.00
 
Paying
API 5/9/2010 22:07 37586436 U2544111 (HYDRO-FUNDS) + $3.15
 
Paying
API 5/11/2010 23:14 37744998 U2544111 (HYDRO-FUNDS) + $3.11
 
Paying
API 5/13/2010 23:26 37904631 U2544111 (HYDRO-FUNDS) + $2.31
 
Paying
API 5/14/2010 20:06 37969228 U2544111 (HYDRO-FUNDS) + $4.01
 
Paying
API 5/16/2010 22:11 38074953 U2544111 (HYDRO-FUNDS) + $3.92
 
Back
Top
Log in Register