BTC USD 82,715.1 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

How to Choose a Postpaid plan ?

titijaya

Freshie
Messages
18
Joined
Apr 15, 2014
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Hi, I’m wondering how to choose a Postpaid plan ahh ?? What are the main things to consider before we sign up the postpaid plan ?? eg : Coverage / Data quota ? Anyone has ideas about it ? Can give me your advise ?
 
check info from 'google' search..
 
When I accompany my dad to Celcom last week, I saw this Celcom First 100 Days 100 Watches Promo, its so cool, but the contest will end very soon , 29 sept 14. I plan to upgrade my existing Celcom plan from 1Gb to 3Gb to join this promotion and contest. I am using Celcom for a year d, the line is quite stabil.Check this out.
 
Last edited:
i dont think i will sign up the plan just to join the promotion ler.. never win anything from those contest, not that lucky..
 
Wah…syok lo…Just need to sign up the Celcom postpaid plan will have a chance to get extra RM10k Tag Heuer ! I must go to sign with Celcom now, because afterall I still need to sign up a postpaid plan with a telco company, & I already asked around , I heard that Celcom’s coverage is very good, then I better sign with a Celcom who can give me additional benefit la…correct or not? Thanks for sharing this info with me yea..
 
I am a postpaid user, I need the postpaid which gv me more data because I love to watch HK series, I am addicted to it lo. If the data quota is too little, I may not b able to watch my favourite series.
 
byk newbie..
mmg susah nak pilih pakej postpaid yg terbaik..
 
Back
Top
Log in Register