BTC USD 82,737.2 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

How has Forex Regulation helped you?

forexfactory

Banned
Messages
50
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Points
6
The topic of Forex broker regulation has suddenly died down. But I wish to know if a regulatory body has helped any of you win a case against a broker that refused to pay you or stole your money one way or the other. have you reported a broker before?
 
I don’t know how long you are in forex market. As we all traders know it very well that there is no specific regulatory authority in the decentralized market like forex. No authority takes the responsibility for such regulation purpose. So we generally try to select a trusted and regulated broker because there regulations can provide us safe and regulated trade executions, otherwise it is difficult to escape from the hand of scam brokers.
 
I have not had issue that warrants using regulatory bodies, but I have heard you can report cases of misconduct from brokers to these agencies.
But sometimes I have reservations with these agencies, but we can always try. There is no harm in doing so.
 
A Forex Broker in all cases should have the relevant licenses and be registered with the Regulatory body in your country for trading purposes and these will be shown on the sites Home Page.
 
I have not had issue that warrants using regulatory bodies, but I have heard you can report cases of misconduct from brokers to these agencies.
But sometimes I have reservations with these agencies, but we can always try. There is no harm in doing so.

Yes, I agree that there is no harm in trying. Most brokers boast of the fast that they are regulated. It now seems that regulation is much more important than a good trading condition. I used a broker once and their trading platform is nothing to write home about, to many slippages, requotes, platform freezing and delayed withdrawal services, Still this broker is heavily regulated. Instead of paying so much money to regulatory bodies, I think they should work on their services.
 
There are a lot of regulated Forex brokers out there. Choose only such brokers that are registered in countries with proper financial regulation.
 
So far I haven't had to address the regulators for help, but I do prefer to be protected and I choose those brockers who have regulation.
 
It is not the first thing to look for in a broker from my point of view. Regulation is just a front for many brokers. I quite agree with you on this thread that they promote regulation because it is their only advantage over the offshore brokers who are less regulated. But what matters to me is how I can actually make money while trading. Regulation takes away so many things from Forex Trading. A friend of mine in the U.S uses an offshore broker, why? when there are many highly regulated brokers in the U.S. I think you have a good point here. Still, anyone would feel safer with a highly regulated broker.
 
Yes, there are a lot of fraudulent brokers out there who have hidden agendas to make money from their clients, but regulated forex brokers have rules to follow in transacting their clients.
 
of course the status of broker is regulated very important for the safety factor and also a guarantee of funds that we use to transact be a major factor in the smooth a activities. freshfx guarantee the venture capital you for the sake of the comfort of your activity.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12030
USD / JPY
158.285
GBP / USD
1.32415
USD / CHF
0.82966
USD / CAD
1.42645
EUR / JPY
177.327
AUD / USD
0.69840
Back
Top
Log in Register