BTC USD 84,830.0 Gold USD 4,178.84
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

how do you trade?

Luke Hansen

Fun Poster
Messages
534
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Messages
534
Reaction score
12
Points
15
I prefer the impression of low risk trading. I also prefer traders who always trade with analysis. We don’t need lot of time for analysis. It relies on variety of traders. For me, I only devote about 20 to 30 minutes per day as I only used daily and hourly time frame. Must you should not over-trade. Traders who trade arbitrarily are no good than traders who are doing the betting trading.
 
For me, trading requires more than 20 to 30 mins. You must have a strategy, study the charts and check the fundamentals (News) before opening a trade. You must be 90% sure that your trade will end up in Profit. Do not rely on luck.
 
simple.. just buy in support and sell in resistance.
but simple to loss also..
 
I always begin my analysis by watching the chart carefully for an hour and then starting my analysis. I implement my strategy on the chart and if I have something to invest on it then I enter the market according to my money management plan. Am I doing right?
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12444
USD / JPY
158.028
GBP / USD
1.31964
USD / CHF
0.83110
USD / CAD
1.42232
EUR / JPY
177.692
AUD / USD
0.69286
Back
Top
Log in Register