BTC USD 83,002.0 Gold USD 4,155.60
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

How do I open up a internet business?

Xanthia Alysha

Banned
Messages
43
Joined
Oct 26, 2009
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Points
6
I manufacture modest ladies and teen clothes and I want to start selling them on the internet I dont want to open a ebay store, but my own website. How do I go about opening up my own website and start selling. Do you think people will buy from me?My clothing is not cheap but very well made.

Thanks
 
I manufacture modest ladies and teen clothes and I want to start selling them on the internet I dont want to open a ebay store, but my own website. How do I go about opening up my own website and start selling. Do you think people will buy from me?My clothing is not cheap but very well made.

Thanks

You have to show proof that you manufacture such clothes. Paste the photos here to show that your business is genuine.
 
I manufacture modest ladies and teen clothes and I want to start selling them on the internet I dont want to open a ebay store, but my own website. How do I go about opening up my own website and start selling. Do you think people will buy from me?My clothing is not cheap but very well made.

Thanks

hi,
have a look at this site ... http://petite-lass.berrybunch.biz
see if that is the kind of site you're interested in having to showcase & sell your line of clothings ...

if so you get one like that at http://blackberry.berrybunch.biz ... u can even have your own domain address if that suits u better

btw.. IMHO anything sell online if done right.. cheers
 
ebay is the best marketplace for you to sell your products. You can get maximum exposure by selling on ebay.com but the problem is whether you can handle the shipment for overseas buyer. Another thing you need to consider is paypal charges (find yourself :P )
 
mat salleh pun dah lepak kat forum malaysi aooo
cayalah
 
Its simple .You just have to make your website than hire SEO expert.The SEO Expert help you to achieve traffic to your site .On Internet more traffic means more money.For generating traffic to your site you can use SEO techniques like link building.This is really very effective way.For this you have to choose appropriate keyword related to your business.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register