Instant-Monitor.com
CG Super Hardcore Club



- Messages
- 109,238
- Joined
- May 16, 2019
- Messages
- 109,238
- Reaction score
- 174
- Points
- 1,033
I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

Started: 10/24/2019
Payouts: Instant
Features:
Description:
Accepts:
Perfect Money:
Investment plans:
Ref-offer 3%-4%-5%-10%
Our investment:
This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!
Started: 10/24/2019
Payouts: Instant
Features:
- DDoS protection
- SSL encryption
- Licensed GC script
Description:
HourStake is a private online venture organization that has been lawfully enlisted in United Kingdom. We are a gathering of the gifted money related experts having an abnormal state of learning and long haul rehearse in the venture field. We have been filling in as a private store since quite a long while .
Accepts:
- Bitcoin
- Ethereum
- Litecoin
- Payeer
- Perfect Money
- Dogecoin
Perfect Money:
- U20917641 -
Russian Federation - Verified - 14.03.2019 - 0 point(s)
Investment plans:
- 1.1% hourly for 96 hours. Min $10 - Max $100000
- 5.5% hourly for 48 hours. Min $250 - Max $100000
- 9.5% hourly for 24 hours. Min $500 - Max $100000
- 20% hourly for 12 hours. Min $700 - Max $100000
Ref-offer 3%-4%-5%-10%
Our investment:
The amount of 75.00 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U19811025->U20917641. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to HourStake User InstantMonitorCom.. Date: 07:29 24.10.19. Batch: 286007956.
This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!