DoubleTrap
Fun Poster
- Messages
- 321
- Joined
- Apr 26, 2009
- Messages
- 321
- Reaction score
- 8
- Points
- 15
Summary Update Hit & Run Result :
Oct (207.50%),
Nov (-62.18%),
Dec(192.44%),
Jan(64.08%),
Feb(-99.27%),
Mac(125.69%)
Total 6 month = 328.26% = 1641.32 USD
Average net profit per month = 273.55 USD
Capital required 500 USD, Average ROI per month = 54.71%.
hit and run Strategy bernaksud : You Start account tiap-tiap bulan fresh 500 USD. Untung simpan, Rugi ganti.
http://www.alpari.co.uk/files/site_uk/000software/MT4_set_up.exe
Latest update :
Alpari (UK) - Mac '10 (ROI 145.51%)
Alpari UK - I Kill U Later 2. Upgraded to Kill Bill 5 on 9 Apr.

IBFX - I Kill U Later 2 (5 digit)

IBFX - Kill Bill 5 (4 Digit)

Alpari UK - I Kill U Later 2. (Delta)

Alpari UK - Kill Bill 5

Oct (207.50%),
Nov (-62.18%),
Dec(192.44%),
Jan(64.08%),
Feb(-99.27%),
Mac(125.69%)
Total 6 month = 328.26% = 1641.32 USD
Average net profit per month = 273.55 USD
Capital required 500 USD, Average ROI per month = 54.71%.
hit and run Strategy bernaksud : You Start account tiap-tiap bulan fresh 500 USD. Untung simpan, Rugi ganti.
http://www.alpari.co.uk/files/site_uk/000software/MT4_set_up.exe
Latest update :
Alpari (UK) - Mac '10 (ROI 145.51%)
Alpari UK - I Kill U Later 2. Upgraded to Kill Bill 5 on 9 Apr.

IBFX - I Kill U Later 2 (5 digit)

IBFX - Kill Bill 5 (4 Digit)

Alpari UK - I Kill U Later 2. (Delta)

Alpari UK - Kill Bill 5

Last edited:







