BTC USD 84,713.5 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Hi all!

deepspace

Freshie
Messages
1
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Hi. I'm newbie.
I think this place is one of the most active communities of world.:D
I will share with you of my experience of making Experts Advisors.
Thanks
 
Selamat Datang ke CariGold Forum!

Hi deepspace,

Salam sejahtera dan selamat datang kami diucapkan pada anda. Di harapkan anda dapat bersama-sama bekerjasama di dalam mematuhi segala peraturan forum yang telah ditetapkan.

Sebelum anda bermula untuk memulakan posting, anda WAJIB membaca peraturan forum DI SINI.

Anda juga digalakkan membaca Terms & Regulations forum DI SINI.

Sekiranya anda mempunyai apa-apa komen, cadangan ataupun aduan, sila hubungi kami terus DI SINI.

Kami mengucapkan semoga anda bergembira dan juga dapat menimba ilmu pengetahuan disamping memperolehi kawan baru sepanjang berada di sini.

:) SELAMAT BERFORUM! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi deepspace,

Greetings & welcome aboard! We wish you could bring full cooperation in abiding the forum rules.

Before you make any post, you MUST read the forum rules HERE.

You're also advise to read our Terms & Regulations HERE.

If you have any comments, suggestions & complaints, kindly do directly contact us HERE.

We wish you will be happy, get a lot of informations and also friends while you're in here.

:) HAPPY POSTING! :)
 
Welcome to CariGold...:)cgrock:)paid
 
selamat datang ke dunia kejayaan...
 
welcome.gif
 
Hi. I'm newbie.
I think this place is one of the most active communities of world.:D
I will share with you of my experience of making Experts Advisors.
Thanks

welcome here......... :D

happy posting then........... :D

:)cgrock
 
Back
Top
Log in Register