BTC USD 85,579.0 Gold USD 4,128.51
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying Hex Land - hex-land.com

DEPOSIT

0.00512756 BTC
6560ef14a65af1ef8649019ea81c0f6f9c03d1aeba0c4769dc 57c8c28381d8e1
2020-02-17 11:16
 
Operation date: 18 Feb 2020 21:02
Operation ID: 949710246
Operation type: transfer
Status: success
Credited: 2.61 $
Comment: HEXLAND withdrawal transaction

From: P1021773286
 
Payment Received Instantly

0.00539425 BTC
509df55d8b1bdd39b8c298712ded61d3b1598e112ac0013df9 60fd06384e2eb2
2020-02-18 09:49
 
0.01 BTC withdrawal request received instantly, thanks admin:
076c7604cd29bcd73ae01d1b4d88ac3b8ce332144a0af0e0996dc93959ece3a3
 
Payment Received Instantly

0.00507519 BTC
1263a11ad8c363ee1d6420876e8a64c5bfa3384d6fbcc9640c a43506afc685bf
2020-02-18 11:57
 
Operation date: 19 Feb 2020 01:02
Operation ID: 949710246
Operation type: transfer
Status: success
Credited: 2.61 $
Comment: HEXLAND withdrawal transaction

From: P1021773286
 
Super amazing program in our hands
This program is still on developing stage and I want to take this opportunity to the fullest
I will soon add a new deposit here
My old deposit is gaining good profits and I am certain this program has a lot under their sleeves, we will earn good :)

Payment batch -

0.0207609 ETH
2020-02-14 20:10:22
0xf23ac2f9e58cceeffab55d4790f8a9e6e627f8f162e0a7e43df39523cfe13388

0.00460544 BTC
2020-02-14 20:10
dcf2da580f5a923e67e017370c17c0b90d1041b05c6e969bd2667a0e8f0bceb5

11.png
 
Back
Top
Log in Register