BTC USD 84,742.2 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying Hex Land - hex-land.com

Paying!
Instantly withdrawal
NEXT INSTANT PAYMENT

tx/0x4a156b7faf31351d84d46e4765a4753f3715293fbcd3f39c a2767579a64915f3
0.17085741 Ether ($40.43)
 
I saw this program being advertised in the faucets and it immediately caught my attention as this script has been used in a very few programs in the past and most of them were a success.
I made sure to invest $250 which is 0.02552306 BTC in the 30 days plan as i am sure about it and can make good returns :)
I was also paid my withdrawals instantly in many payment processors


NEW Deposit Batch -

0.02552306 BTC
2020-02-08 02:27
553281f5897b43b674034fdc4830d1b5e13f0663f566b348ec44b64a0e4be634


Payment Batch -

0.00122509 BTC
2020-02-10 22:40
629b233c8773b4e088c885d685bbe418840bb37aff41cded7d1f749e2bb97264

0.01579069 ETH
2020-02-10 22:54:52
0x1853fef85c713436b99eec5df7c0914a5479ca7e92eab801f4a738e5dd978311

0.00432397 BTC
2020-02-12 04:37
0233073c6e21501a23aa2a0d8fd63878b33f0856d9abc8e5699d30abdc14bac1

11.png
 
Payment Received Instantly

0.00082953 BTC
844687c907b74c5212032209425b09c44b0d4c5d3185e33816f5e28e97baf956
2020-02-12 16:52
 
DEPOSIT

0.00488693 BTC
efc77cd98f5e330bdd8c12614d352880df4761af92c2436612c4a2b627e523c9
2020-02-11 19:16
 
DEPOSIT

0.00488693 BTC
efc77cd98f5e330bdd8c12614d352880df4761af92c2436612c4a2b627e523c9
2020-02-11 19:16
 
Payment Received Instantly

0.02774410 BTC
f4cabd3669a3278e4940f837eaab65e7b3b506ce3b69cac45e628ece0801815e
2020-02-13 15:01
 
Back
Top
Log in Register