BTC USD 84,007.1 Gold USD 4,139.37
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying Henbbo Ventures Holding - henbbo.ventures

I received another set of withdrawals from this super mid term project
Thank you Admin for the timely withdrawals :)

Payment Batch -

4.9995 Tether TRC-20
2022-10-18 14:23:15
de6f62d92aa2f9488ec69a5685a94dc357a686655394217f37353cefe0a868c0

99.982729 TRX
2022-10-18 14:23:21
bcdab8527785bf18a89c861b06c3c64a3e2c6a8e01805e2674da171ec5dc6cb9

2-1.png

2-2.png
 
NEW PAYMENT RECEIVED

+ $5
 
✅ PAYING Henbbo !
Transactions details: +3,48 USDT
Transfer account: THS42duGttMUHTfTjPwYhiqGxpkSKQ2YAa
Receiving account: TSYqAwe4rcAN9gUjqZXhXTKp1jWwPPAHfL
Transaction id: 2df16c102bd08d543fd53741af201d19503431f139ab9bc73f24e666ea451e96
Transaction time: 2022-10-19 23:58:54
 
Next payment Received on time as usual,

Date: 10/20/2022 09:26
Batch: 487798196
From Account: U12456834
Amount: $0.33
Memo: PayKassa.pro 19933885.
 
✅ HENBBO ✅

21.10.2022 14:42
+4,9995 USDT
TX: 4187e974d44e9d5fc55dcd61806cd6f598fa78831 14e749d5674f0603594a32a
 
✅ PAYING Henbbo
Transactions details: +3,48 USDT
Transfer account: THS42duGttMUHTfTjPwYhiqGxpkSKQ2YAa
Receiving account: TSYqAwe4rcAN9gUjqZXhXTKp1jWwPPAHfL
Transaction id: 76e81853e268d11599f5a79e8255e914821b54ca5be2022cc90f93f90f6c5978
Transaction time: 2022-10-21 20:15:30
 
I received another withdrawal from here
I also made sure I get the 1% reinvestment from account balance bonus to gain bigger returns on a daily basis
More profits to come :)

Payment Batch -

12.999 Tether TRC-20
2022-10-21 11:58:21
1531ebc35b8db2bab2638c69c2e3777718073afa60ea5897269c1e9fcb8f191a


Reinvestment from Account balance $303
2-1.png

2-2.png
 
Back
Top
Log in Register