BTC USD 86,581.4 Gold USD 4,177.97
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Hello!!

handythomas

Banned
Messages
3
Joined
Feb 5, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
3
My name is HandyThomas, I am 25 and live in canada. I discover this forum while searching I am crazy whit^^I think I find what I was searching for^^. I usually play pen and paper game and was wondering if I can do a RP here whit other people.also,I am happy to meet new people here too^^. By they way and I am sorry for my bad writing. Hope not too many people mind^^. Well, hope to see you all later^^.
 
Selamat Datang ke CariGold Forum!

Hi handythomas,

Salam sejahtera dan selamat datang kami diucapkan pada anda. Di harapkan anda dapat bersama-sama bekerjasama di dalam mematuhi segala peraturan forum yang telah ditetapkan.

Sebelum anda bermula untuk memulakan posting, anda WAJIB membaca peraturan forum DI SINI.

Anda juga digalakkan membaca Terms & Regulations forum DI SINI.

Sekiranya anda mempunyai apa-apa komen, cadangan ataupun aduan, sila hubungi kami terus DI SINI.

Kami mengucapkan semoga anda bergembira dan juga dapat menimba ilmu pengetahuan disamping memperolehi kawan baru sepanjang berada di sini.

:) SELAMAT BERFORUM! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi handythomas,

Greetings & welcome aboard! We wish you could bring full cooperation in abiding the forum rules.

Before you make any post, you MUST read the forum rules HERE.

You're also advise to read our Terms & Regulations HERE.

If you have any comments, suggestions & complaints, kindly do directly contact us HERE.

We wish you will be happy, get a lot of informations and also friends while you're in here.

:) HAPPY POSTING! :)
 
My name is HandyThomas, I am 25 and live in canada. I discover this forum while searching I am crazy whit^^I think I find what I was searching for^^. I usually play pen and paper game and was wondering if I can do a RP here whit other people.also,I am happy to meet new people here too^^. By they way and I am sorry for my bad writing. Hope not too many people mind^^. Well, hope to see you all later^^.

welcome pren...
 
:D salam perkenalan serta selamat berforum :D
:)cgrock​
 
welcome to CG happy posting..:D
 
welcome to the club. rock on \m/
 
Back
Top
Log in Register