BTC USD 85,988.1 Gold USD 4,180.71
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Hello!!

welcome to CG!
salam perkenalan..
selamat berforum ;)
 
My name is HandyThomas, I am 25 and live in canada. I discover this forum while searching I am crazy whit^^I think I find what I was searching for^^. I usually play pen and paper game and was wondering if I can do a RP here whit other people.also,I am happy to meet new people here too^^. By they way and I am sorry for my bad writing. Hope not too many people mind^^. Well, hope to see you all later^^.

Salam perkenalan..:-h :)
Selamat berforum..
:)cgrock:)cgrock:)cgrock
 

baby_soldier_25.gif
baby_soldier_26.gif

Selamat datang ke carigold.com ...
Moga ceria selalu..
Selamat berkenalan..
Nak buat duit secara online dirumah boleh kontek saya..


TQ
baby_soldier1.gif

NEMO
 
welcome to CG...
salam perkenalan..
 
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´¶´´´´´¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´¶´´´´´¶´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´¶´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´´¶´´´¶´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶
´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶
´¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶
´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶




welcome to the club:D:)cgrock
 
Back
Top
Log in Register