BTC USD 83,018.3 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Hello Friends!

behtty.co

Freshie
Messages
7
Joined
Feb 24, 2016
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Hello Friends,

Does anyone of you heard of PayCo? I just signed up for an account with them and Im trying my luck with their Affiliate Program. They give you your own affiliate link all you have to do is post it on your website (facebook or Twitter will do) and have your friends register at their website using that link. Anyway heres mine you might wanna take a look http://www.pay.co/ref/32650 GoodLuck!:D
 
Nice. Thanks for the link. I already have an account with Payco. I enjoyed recruiting my friends because it was so easy. One look at their website and I can have them register for their own account. They have a very nice website. Easy to follow instructions.
 
That was really important nowadays.Their website should really look attractive and very easy to use for us affiliates to be able to recruit other Forex traders. As I think its best if we recruit those who constantly make online transactions to have sure and guaranteed earnings.
 
I have my personalized link too. I use it to get recruits, send it personally or post it on my social networking account. I gain a lot of commissions just by doing that.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register