BTC USD 82,597.0 Gold USD 4,185.97
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Hello dear!!! :)

I do not understand what you said please translate in English

oh, my inggeris is very of the berabuk one..

i think you is of ask pakcik gogel to tolong you! :D
 
welcome2, kasi naik lagi trafik cg..
 
Hi,

This is Biodun. I am new here and would like to introduce myself. I am a Forex trader. I have experience to learn how to trade Forex market successfully.
I hope, I will have a good relationship with all of you. Look forward to talk with you.

Cheers,
Biodun

Hi and good day. Welcome to cg..:)
 
Hello there. Its nice to see you here in the forum. Hope we can exchange ideas and tips about Forex trading and learn from each other. I've been trading for several months now but still consider myself as a newbie.
 
Hello , telah sesiapa di sini yang digunakan Freshforex ? Saya pernah mendengar bahawa , mereka menawarkan perkhidmatan terbaik dalam industri ini. Bahawa mereka mempunyai sistem pengeluaran yang paling cepat dengan keadaan SANGAT jarang berlaku gelinciran ! Seseorang boleh sila mengesahkan untuk saya ini, saya perlu lampu hijau !
 
Hello , telah sesiapa di sini yang digunakan Freshforex ? Saya pernah mendengar bahawa , mereka menawarkan perkhidmatan terbaik dalam industri ini. Bahawa mereka mempunyai sistem pengeluaran yang paling cepat dengan keadaan SANGAT jarang berlaku gelinciran ! Seseorang boleh sila mengesahkan untuk saya ini, saya perlu lampu hijau !

yang ni aku sangat paham... :D
 
Hi,

This is Biodun. I am new here and would like to introduce myself. I am a Forex trader. I have experience to learn how to trade Forex market successfully.
I hope, I will have a good relationship with all of you. Look forward to talk with you.

Cheers,
Biodun



Biodun, we are glad to have you here! You are among forex trading enthusiasts from all over the world. As long as you are willing to learn, you will really learn a lot from other members of this forum.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register