BTC USD 82,350.1 Gold USD 4,177.96
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Hello dear!!! :)

Biodun

Freshie
Messages
8
Joined
Feb 8, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Hi,

This is Biodun. I am new here and would like to introduce myself. I am a Forex trader. I have experience to learn how to trade Forex market successfully.
I hope, I will have a good relationship with all of you. Look forward to talk with you.

Cheers,
Biodun
 
Hi,

This is Biodun. I am new here and would like to introduce myself. I am a Forex trader. I have experience to learn how to trade Forex market successfully.
I hope, I will have a good relationship with all of you. Look forward to talk with you.

Cheers,
Biodun

mana mari ni Biodun, nama cam orang korea je? :-?

mentang2 la orang mesia tak kebah2 lagi dari demam korea.. :eek:
 
welcome to CG
 
welcome to cg and forex world, keep spirit and survive bro
 
welcome biodun.. ai sonyap jo. 1 post je trus ilang. kekeke
 
Back
Top
Log in Register