lyjas
Legendary Member

- Messages
- 12,507
- Joined
- Aug 14, 2008
- Messages
- 12,507
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 110
i am not the admin
Guru Fundz
Program looks good. I opened account and made my 1st deposit
I will add report after payment.
Date: 5/20/2010 16:53
Batch: 38343557
Sent To: U3438035
Amount: $50.00
Memo: plan 1; Ref:noref
and got Special Bonus
Date: 5/20/2010 17:01
Batch: 38344251
From Account: U1023928
Amount: $5.00
Memo: Plan 1 Special Bonus 10%
Guru Fundz
10-40% Daily, 250% After 7 Days, Special Bonus for New Investors
Minimal Spend: 5
Maximal Spend: Unlimited
Referral: 10%
Withdrawal: Automatic
...
Program looks good. I opened account and made my 1st deposit
I will add report after payment.
Date: 5/20/2010 16:53
Batch: 38343557
Sent To: U3438035
Amount: $50.00
Memo: plan 1; Ref:noref
and got Special Bonus
Date: 5/20/2010 17:01
Batch: 38344251
From Account: U1023928
Amount: $5.00
Memo: Plan 1 Special Bonus 10%