BTC USD 84,415.0 Gold USD 4,153.61
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Graphic Card terbaik untuk Autocad

smithmagge

Super Active Member
Messages
6,651
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
6,651
Reaction score
191
Points
73
Salam ..nak tanya apa graphic card terbaik untuk autocad 2016
 
Macamana nak check bro(link tu cuma tulis req saja.....gpu skrg mmg tk power...nak upgrade takkan nak beli test beli test pengsan la bro..tu yg nk minta member2 yg pakar autocad rekemen satu gpu yg power harga berbaloi...:):)

bro masukkan software version...

windows version...

graphics card manufacturer...

tick kat recommended...

pastu dia akn kluar list mcm AMD Firepro dll...

so bro dah boleh amik nama gpu tu dan survey harga...

harap membantu ya...

p/s: saya dah lama x guna autocad...
 
I mean what does it even mean LOL . For the software like that probably any video card which will run AutoCad will work, do you see my point here anyway ? I do not understand it totally and completely, but I bet any would work with it.
 
A lot of people simply seems overcomplicate all this stuff anyway. For example they want some sort of multi monitor setup or something like that, can you even imagine that or no ? I do not see that happening anyway. Do you really see that matter ?
 
For that PC and that software you may simply take something like for example - I am not even sure, like probably something like Athlon 200G and like 16GB ram on some cheapest A320M chipset from anybody and it will work fine with any modern SSD as well.
 
Like many other people said here, you really can go for basically anything out there for many many peoples. You should aim for something much higher over time, but that is why upgradable platforms do exists on this planet anyway. How else we can be sure ?
 
Back
Top
Log in Register