GoogieHost - cPanel Hosting & Domain Percuma

Recommended Brokers

d3ck

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Disini saya ingin share bagaimana untuk mendapatkan hosting dan domain name percuma. Tapi sebelum itu, saya ceritakan sedikit spec hosting yang diberikan.​

FREE Hosting
  • 1000 Disk Space
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 2x E-mails, 2x FTP, Database,
  • Free SSL (by Lets Encrypt)
  • 99.95% uptime
  • 100 Mbps Shared Uplink

FREE Domain
  • nama-pilihan-anda.cu.ma
  • Mesti mendapat 25 unique visits setiap bulan

Pakej ini amat sesuai untuk sesiapa yang baru nak start blogging. Atau, untuk buat online store produk anda. Jika ada pertanyaan tentang nak setup online store ni, boleh juga PM saya. Yang mana boleh tolong free, saya tolong free. Yang mana berbayar, tak mampu saya nak tolong free.

Untuk sign up, sila klik DISINI. Jujur saya katakan, setiap account aktif, saya akan mendapat $0.50. Jika anda memilih untuk tidak sign up menggunakan link saya, boleh terus ke laman asal GoogieHost.​

Sebarang pertanyaan atau apa jua soalan berkaitan, boleh PM saya.

Sponsored Post

2iquelo

Reaction score
Have anyone already tried this GoogieHost ? I have it free package with me and it doesn't work that way it should, but I assume it's just cause of the nature of the free hosting and you really can't count on them for something serious. What other feedback about this ?

Ardy

Reaction score
free
cheap
usefull

they are not combined

Hendadda

Fun Poster
Reaction score
I am always sceptical about so called free web hostings, what stops you for example from doing something like ordering paid hosting, even cheapest one and that's really it. I highly doubt that it's so hard anyway. Stop using free shit please;)

Deanna

Reaction score
Nice to see that finaly something from that free hosting links are working and people are happy with whatever you may want to see there. How do you plan to go out here, I am totally lost with everything here. Can we compete in some sense ?

Majind

Reaction score
Let's not be that skeptical until we really tried it to the fullest of it, correct ? I hope you also can do something with it. Probably it could be some competitor to already established companies anyway. Come on to get it real with whatever you may think.

Sponsored Post