BTC USD 86,243.0 Gold USD 4,173.62
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying Globaltrader-group - Globaltrader-group.com

Very good looking program.I am sure I will put more money into it after some time.
7/9/2009 14:42 1707xxxx U8861878 (Investment - GTG) + $1.50
 
Pays on time, rapid answer to queries and corrects any problem immediately.Great!!!
7/9/2009 05:15 17072xxx U8861878 (Investment - GTG) + $2.30
 
Paid! With this site everyone will earn greater money! Thanks admin!!
7/11/2009 07:01 17158xxx (Investment - GTG) + $2.35
 
Actually is the best hyip that I know.Next payments received as normal!
7/11/2009 01:58 1715xxxx (Investment - GTG) + $1.50
 
Actually is the best mother f**c*r hyip that I know.Next payments received as normal! holy shittt.. hyip!
7/11/2009 00:25 1277xxx (Investment - GTG) + $50500.50
 
Got payment again in 5 minutes... What the hell hyip program!! SHITT!!
7/11/2009 00:30 1279xxx (Investment - GTG) + $45900.25
 
No delay payments! Paid me without problems, thanks admin.
7/12/2009 03:58 1719xxxx (Investment - GTG) + $2.50
 
Pay as usual, so great hyip. The admin is so honest.
7/12/2009 05:20 17192xxx Investment - GTG) + $1.30
 
Perfect working investment project. Recommend for everyone
7/13/2009 04:23 17215xxxx (Investment - GTG) + $3.50
 
ADMIN VERY GOOD. LOOK LIKE REAL INVESTMENTS&TRADING.
7/13/2009 09:58 1721xxxx (Investment - GTG) + $1.00
 
Back
Top
Log in Register