BTC USD 85,346.6 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying GG2U - gg2u.org

<<<GG2U>>> The BEST GPT site I have ever come across | April 20, 2020 | $7.02
PayPal payment proof :D from GG2U | I received my payment in 10 minutes :D in my Paypal Account.
8uN3dLs.jpg


Thank you.
 
<<<GG2U>>> The BEST GPT site I have ever come across
Almost Instant PayPal payment proof :D from GG2U | $7.64
86sjajk.jpg


Thank you.
 
GG2U | July 17, 2020

<<<PROMO code>>>
Good news for us!!
Add this code GAMINGISFUN and you earn $0.25. Hurry, it's LIMITED.
"Manage Account==>Promo Code"

Stay tuned for more updates.
Thank you
 
GG2U | Awesome experience with them! | | $8.15
I was paid the same day I requested my payout | August 24, 2020 :D
The minimum to cash out is 7 dollars which aren't too high compared to other sites.

SnoNlOl.jpg


The only thing that matters: They actually do pay!

GPT World | Complete Simple Tasks

Great offers, Great support, Great site!
Thank you.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register