BTC USD 83,098.5 Gold USD 4,190.99
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying Genixinvestment - Genixinvestment.com

allhyip.net

Legendary Member
gem
Messages
15,708
Joined
Jun 18, 2010
Messages
15,708
Reaction score
0
Points
120
Welcome to Genix Investment Corp. Where we are constantly striving helping you save money, build wealth and enjoy financial wellbeing throughout your lifetime.
› Genix Investment offers deposits with interest which is better than the rates offered by most banks.
› Deposits do not have contract or maintenance fees, and interest is not taxed.
› A deposit is secure and the interest paid from it is fixed.
› Interest calculated and paid daily.
Depositing can start with $ 1 only, and you do not need a thorough knowledge of investing or have to follow changing share prices or interest rates - deposit interest is fixed. Also, opening a deposit is quick and easy. Only a registration need to start a deposit.

DEPOSIT TERM 10 DAYS
DAILY INTEREST 11,2 %
PRINCIPAL INCLUDE
MIN DEPOSIT $ 1
MAX DEPOSIT $ 100

DEPOSIT TERM 20 DAYS
DAILY INTEREST 7 %
PRINCIPAL INCLUDE
MIN DEPOSIT $ 10
MAX DEPOSIT $ 1000

DEPOSIT TERM 20 DAYS
DAILY INTEREST 8 %
PRINCIPAL INCLUDE
MIN DEPOSIT $ 1001
MAX DEPOSIT $ 10000

Genixinvestment
 
Paying.png

Date : 2012-01-05 07:01:29
From/To Account : U8438123 (G.I.C.)
Amount : 12.00
Currency : LRUSD
Batch : 93385700
Memo : Withdrawal
 
Paying.png

Date : 2012-01-05 11:44:36
From/To Account : U8438123 (G.I.C.)
Amount : 13.00
Currency : LRUSD
Batch : 93416305

Date : 05/01/2012 14:22
From/To Account : U3210110
Amount : 4.46
Currency : USD
Batch : 8855521
Memo : API Payment. Withdrawal
 
Paying.png

Date : 2012-01-05 17:03:20
From/To Account : U8438123 (G.I.C.)
Amount : 3.00
Currency : LRUSD
Batch : 93454884

Date : 05/01/2012 19:41
From/To Account : U3210110
Amount : 2.40
Currency : USD
Batch : 8860119
Memo : API Payment. Withdrawal
 
Paying.png

Date : 2012-02-05 08:26:06
From/To Account : U8438123 (G.I.C.)
Amount : 6.18
Currency : LRUSD
Batch : 93521712
Memo : Withdrawal
 
Paying.png

Date : 2012-02-05 11:22:58
From/To Account : U8438123 (G.I.C.)
Amount : 8.80
Currency : LRUSD
Batch : 93543659

Date : 05/02/2012 14:01
From/To Account : U3210110
Amount : 3.18
Currency : USD
Batch : 8871855
Memo : API Payment. Withdrawal
 
Paying.png

Date : 2012-03-05 06:41:03
From/To Account : U8438123 (G.I.C.)
Amount : 8.40
Currency : LRUSD
Batch : 93649518
Memo : Withdrawal
 
Paying.png

Date : 2012-04-05 04:19:01
From/To Account : U8438123 (G.I.C.)
Amount : 50.00
Currency : LRUSD
Batch : 93773241
Memo : Withdrawal
 
Paying.png

Date : 2012-04-05 10:26:21
From/To Account : U8438123 (G.I.C.)
Amount : 7.12
Currency : LRUSD
Batch : 93809661
Memo : Withdrawal
 
Deposit:
Date : 2012-04-05 11:06:16
From/To Account : U8438123 (G.I.C.)
Amount : -100.00
Currency : LRUSD
Batch : 93814406
Memo : Deposit from [email protected]
 
Back
Top
Log in Register