BTC USD 81,793.1 Gold USD 4,143.35
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying geniusfunds - geniusfunds.com

Date: 2010-01-07 06:01
Batch: 26120476
From Account: U3322405 (Genius)
Amount: $12.00
Memo:
 
I've received another payment from this high yield investment program:

geniusg.png
 
43.gif
Great Program. Daily payments in time
43.gif


1/4/2010 21:08 25940635 U3322405 (Genius) + $3.00
1/5/2010 06:33 25961461 U3322405 (Genius) + $0.28
1/5/2010 22:58 26026371 U3322405 (Genius) + $1.20
1/6/2010 06:27 26042862 U3322405 (Genius) + $0.28
 
Date: 08/01/10
Type: Liberty Reserve transfer out (complete)
Transaction ID: FT465593-35
Details: Beneficiary Account Number:U7486749
Liberty Reserve receipt #:26214872
Payee name: TheInvestReview.com
 
I've received another payment from this program in my STP account:

capturetl.png
 
I was paid again today by this wonderful program in my STP account:

captureai.png
 
44.gif
Got paid again. Looks like the program is going to be here for long.
44.gif


1/7/2010 04:55 26117189 U3322405 (Genius) + $0.60
1/8/2010 06:41 26202385 U3322405 (Genius) + $0.28
1/9/2010 08:03 26287964 U3322405 (Genius) + $2.07
1/9/2010 19:35 26323715 U3322405 (Genius) + $1.80
 
I've received another payment from this program in my STP account:

capturenlq.png
 
sorry im new here..had try this genius and invest 10usd on emgf..
how long do it takes for me to get the payment?
 
Back
Top
Log in Register