BTC USD 83,735.0 Gold USD 4,155.07
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Generation Zero

resoos

Banned
Messages
9
Joined
Sep 5, 2018
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Points
8

I recommend playing the new game "Generation Zero" http://**************/load/pc_games...o_2019_pc_russkij_repack_ot_xatab/2-1-0-78836 - this is an adventure action for four players, based on science fiction stories, which humanity fell under the onslaught of the rebels. Instead of helping people, the intellect of robots made a decision to enslave their masters, and to stop them in this quest is damn difficult. Gameplay is based on traveling through the seamless game world and completing quests taken from non-player characters. Completion of tasks will allow you to acquire resources, weapons and equipment. In addition, the locals know some secrets that will help you in passing. Some tests will be very difficult, and without team interaction is almost impossible.
 
I usually don't like that genre, is it some sort of FPS with open territory, correct ? I love old fashion, closed levels and like that. But I may try if you are telling me it's that good. What are the system requirments for that ? Let me know for real, I am waiting for reply;)
 
Back
Top
Log in Register