BTC USD 83,473.0 Gold USD 4,181.85
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

GECS Limited

GECS orang Malaysia punya ke, terer betul orang tu
 
aku tak tau sape ejen, sbb aku baru je diceritakan oleh pakcik aku.
Mmg berminat nak join, tetiba dgr dah ada problem plak.

apa bezanya ejen2 tu?
kenape perlu berahsia? ada komplot ke?
kan korang kat sini sama2 investor, nape tak tolong-menolong.

hehehe ni nk tolong arr mintak nama ngan ic x mo bg lak...aduiiihhh
 
just asking cause your statement not so clear & zig-zag..netherless this is your first statement(post) at cg maybe u are the existing members using new id who knows(maybe)am also so sorry cause this is just internal affairs...cant reveal to public.cause it's not nice tell others mistake.for me with my agent they have told me earlier & l got the message and understand. for u l dont know with whom u r dealing with. my agent sent me and e-mel from co. ok like this bro u can pm me your name your ic no so that l can help you to check with gecs your status ok???:-?:-?

Bro, thanks for your kind. I'm a bit paranoid giving details to someone I never know. Who knows maybe you one of the agent... (Maybe..).. So it can be a phishing...:) to get my details for what ever reason. BTW I did agree with you maybe this issue is just internal affairs and shouldn't discussed in public. But just to get a feedback from other member dlm nie yg mungkin terlibat... terkene... who knows. So at least can be some reference to others yg nak get the status. Like I mentioned before, there is no intention making trouble to anybody. I need to protect my interest as an investor.

So sorry bro if you have problem with it. But again I just wanna get an updated & accurate on the current issue....that's it. Anyway thanks again offering to cross check my status... but still paranoid on given details. :)

So now just wait if anybody would like to share the updated news or know better what is going on, your feedback is most welcome. Else I just wait and see till the time ...

Rgds
"I come in peace" :)
 
Bro, thanks for your kind. I'm a bit paranoid giving details to someone I never know. Who knows maybe you one of the agent... (Maybe..).. So it can be a phishing...:) to get my details for what ever reason. BTW I did agree with you maybe this issue is just internal affairs and shouldn't discussed in public. But just to get a feedback from other member dlm nie yg mungkin terlibat... terkene... who knows. So at least can be some reference to others yg nak get the status. Like I mentioned before, there is no intention making trouble to anybody. I need to protect my interest as an investor.

So sorry bro if you have problem with it. But again I just wanna get an updated & accurate on the current issue....that's it. Anyway thanks again offering to cross check my status... but still paranoid on given details. :)

So now just wait if anybody would like to share the updated news or know better what is going on, your feedback is most welcome. Else I just wait and see till the time ...

Rgds
"I come in peace" :)

:)):)):)):))
 
am the agent???? not so.....only one authorised agent in malaysia....that making the problem not the co..
 
Bro, thanks for your kind. I'm a bit paranoid giving details to someone I never know. Who knows maybe you one of the agent... (Maybe..).. So it can be a phishing...:) to get my details for what ever reason. BTW I did agree with you maybe this issue is just internal affairs and shouldn't discussed in public. But just to get a feedback from other member dlm nie yg mungkin terlibat... terkene... who knows. So at least can be some reference to others yg nak get the status. Like I mentioned before, there is no intention making trouble to anybody. I need to protect my interest as an investor.

Rgds
"I come in peace" :)



setuju dgn headbang,
ichizen, kalau mau tolong ... kasi explain je kat sini.
tak perlu la nak mintak ic no, nama or nama ejen ke??

kau pun suka berahsia, camne org nak percaya.
lg pun kalau mau, kau sendiri blh pm pd investor2 tu.
tak pyh tgu mrk pm kau dulu.
 
Tq, Saudara arafat.. Kita tahu yang Metz Global adalah anak syarikat GECS.. so jika sekiranya kat dalam thread ni ada yang memang sign agreement dengan METZ Global,(BUKAN GECS), boleh tak tolong bagitahu samada diorang dapat income tak untuk Dis 2009 and Jan 2010.. (sbb ada ura2 yg saya dengar METZ GLOBAL Still Okey).. so untuk confirmation.. Kalau ada yang masuk under METZ n mmg dapat income, so clearlah yang GECS jer yg facing da problem.. and the problem caused by representative yang dah kena terminated tu.. n kita clear lah bhw company xde apa2 problem.. cuma ada diantara wakil kat malaysia jer yang buat hal.. saya pasti tentu ada diantara member2 thread ni yang involve dengan METZ GLOBAL (X GECS) walaupun metz tu ank syarikat GECS..
 
Back
Top
Log in Register