BTC USD 82,743.5 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

FXOptimax - FXOptimax.com

The site's security certificate is not trusted!
You attempted to reach my.fxoptimax.com, but the server presented a certificate issued by an entity that is not trusted by your computer's operating system. This may mean that the server has generated its own security credentials, which Google Chrome cannot rely on for identity information, or an attacker may be trying to intercept your communications. You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.
 
The site's security certificate is not trusted!
You attempted to reach my.fxoptimax.com, but the server presented a certificate issued by an entity that is not trusted by your computer's operating system. This may mean that the server has generated its own security credentials, which Google Chrome cannot rely on for identity information, or an attacker may be trying to intercept your communications. You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.

So far there is no problem with thousands of FXOptimax clients. Several other brokers and another websites sometimes also need this certificate to be accepted.
 
20% Deposit Bonus

Get 20% more after making a minimum deposit of 100 USD.
 
Best Execution

FXOptimax offers the best execution. Try it now and find out for yourself!
 
FXOptimax Partnership

Fxoptimax has 2 type of partnership plan. Exclusive partnership and non exclusive partnership. Non exclusive partners get 0.7 pips from their trades.

I am an exclusive partner of FXOptimax and I am happy with my progress. If you have question about Fxoptimax partnership plan, ask it here. I am requesting you to share if you know any successful affiliate strategy.

Link for partners: http://www.fxoptimax.com/partnership/
 
Last edited:
Excellent broker. I am trading in it for long time and now I am an exclusive partner of Fxoptimax.

This broker is always fast in processing withdrawals, execution is very quick and the spread is very low. I recommend Fxoptimax to all tarders.
 
FXOptimax Promos

- 10 USD bonus for a deposit of 10 USD every month
- 20% deposit bonus for minimum deposit of 100 USD
- 50 USD bonus after trading 5 lots

Terms and Conditions apply
 
FXOptimax $50 bonus promotion

FXOptimax is offering $50 withdrawable bonus for trading 5 lot only. What you think about this offer? A friend of mine has got the $50 bonus recently and I am also in the way to achieve this bonus.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12030
USD / JPY
158.285
GBP / USD
1.32250
USD / CHF
0.82966
USD / CAD
1.42645
EUR / JPY
177.327
AUD / USD
0.69840
Back
Top
Log in Register