sedikit maklumat tentang mt4 beta version fxcm
What is the minimum to open an account?
$2,000
How do I open a live account?
You can fill out the MetaTrader specific application referencing MTI Mini Account (MTI1). If you are an existing account holder you can fill out the transfer form.
https://secure2.fxcorporate.com/fxtr...e=en_US_MTFXCM
Will I be able to open a EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD or JPY MetaTrader accounts?
For the time being we are only opening MT4 USD Mini accounts.
How do I register for a demo account?
Demo accounts will be available to all clients who download the software on the MetaTrader home page.
http://www.fxcm.com/metatrader-platform.jsp
Will I be able to open a MetaTrader account via FXCM UK, FXCM HK or FXCM Canada?
Initially we will only be offering MetaTrader via FXCM LLC (US) and FXCM LTD (UK). It will not be possible to open an account via FXCM Canada.
Will hedging be automatically enabled?
Yes.
Will I be able to download the software on my Macintosh computer?
The MT4 software will only be available for Windows based applications.
Will I have access to DailyFX+?
Yes. All FXCM live account holders have access to DailyFX+View a tutorial of the site here:
http://forex.acrobat.com/p67648316/
Will I be able to trade in 1K lots?
The minimum trade size with FXCM is 10K.
Will I be able to manage other people’s accounts?
Initially FXCM will not be offering the MT4 MultiTerminal software. This is a feature that we may be offering in the future.
Will I be able to use the MT4 and FXTS software interchangeably?
You will not be able to access the MT4 software and the FXTS software via the same login. You can however open two separate accounts with FXCM if you wish to have access to both.
Will fractional pips be offered on MT4?
Yes.
Will one-click/double-click features be available on MT4?
No. This feature is only available through the FX Trading Station.
Will MT4 allow for partial fills on large orders.
No. This is a limitation of the MetaTrader software.
Will there be order size limits on MT4?
Yes. There will be a 2 million order size limit (2000K, 200 mini lots, 20 standard lots). FXCM is imposing this limit in anticipation of a higher rejection rate as the MetaTrader software has limitations which prevent it from incorporating partial fills.
Will phone orders be allowed?
Yes. Clients will be able to place stops, limits, and entry orders via the FXCM Trading Desk. For the initial release market orders will not be possible.
Will I be able to upload my Expert Advisor?
Yes.
Will I have access to SMS and email?
The initial release of the platform will not offer SMS alerts and email alerts.
Will my client terminal need to be on for the trailing stop to execute?
Yes. This is a limitation of the MetaTrader software. This is not the case when trading via FXCM’s FX Trading Station.
Will I be able to use MT4 via my PDA?
This capability will not be available for the initial release