BTC USD 82,433.6 Gold USD 4,194.09
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying Fwit - fwit.biz

dailyshares

Super Active Member
Messages
5,882
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
5,882
Reaction score
1
Points
60
i'm not admin

The Fresh Wind concern was found in 2001 for the purpose of implementation of successful investing activities within spheres of commercial and private construction of real estate objects.
In 2005 our concern united the funds of construction firms and private investors to increase joint capitalization and raise competitiveness in the construction market.
At the end of 2012 the management of Fresh Wind Corporation made the decision to open the online investment fund Fresh Wind Investment Trust.

Plan:

Daily interest / Amount of investment:
4% / 10 – 1000 USD
Daily interest / Amount of investment: 4.5% / 1001 – 5000 USD
Daily interest / Amount of investment: 5% / 5001 USD – 10 000 USD
Interest payment:
Monday - Friday
Investment period:
35 days
Anytime deposit cancellation:
not available
Additional contributions to deposit:
not allowed
Compounding: not available

Accept: LR, PM

Join Fwit here
 
I made deposit:
Sent Payment 200.00 USD to account U1405755. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Invoice 7279, ihyips.com. Payment ID: 7279 Batch: 22775097
 
I got payments:
Received Payment 2.8 USD from account U3553552. Memo: API Payment. Invoice 8547, ihyips.com. Batch: 22838557
Received Payment 2.8 USD from account U3553552. Memo: API Payment. Invoice 10517, ihyips.com. Batch: 23002639
 
I got payment:
Received Payment 2.8 USD from account U3553552. Memo: API Payment. Invoice 12238, ihyips.com. Batch: 23111969
 
I got payment:
Received Payment 2.8 USD from account U3553552. Memo: API Payment. Invoice 13764, ihyips.com. Batch: 23183520
 
I got payment:
Received Payment 2.8 USD from account U3553552. Memo: API Payment. Invoice 15214, ihyips.com. Batch: 23271544
 
I got payment:
Received Payment 2.8 USD from account U3553552. Memo: API Payment. Invoice 16615, ihyips.com. Batch: 23336818
 
I got payment:
Received Payment 2.8 USD from account U3553552. Memo: API Payment. Invoice 17881, ihyips.com. Batch: 23439391
 
I got payment:
Received Payment 2.8 USD from account U3553552. Memo: API Payment. Invoice 19644, ihyips.com. Batch: 23693089
 
I got payment:
Received Payment 2.8 USD from account U3553552. Memo: API Payment. Invoice 21035, ihyips.com. Batch: 23783749
 
Back
Top
Log in Register