BTC USD 83,897.4 Gold USD 4,151.65
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

full time atau part time ???

I will not prefer to trade Forex as a part-time because you can not handle stress and market behavior for 2 or 3 hours. Even you can not get the right entry when you are looking for. So it is better to be a full time so that you can focus on your single work.
 
saya rasa part time lebih tepat, sebab traing forex lebih beresiko ketika menjadikannya sebagai full time
 
If you trade well and make good money, then you can devote all your time to forex, but you need to understand that the earnings in this market are not stable.
 
I trade in the evenings only, on a daily time frame. This allows you to live fully and do other things except Forex
 
I am a part-time trader; It is not easy to make full time income with Forex, especially when you don;t huge capital to hold many trades.
 
I know only two traders who are making money from full time trading. That means that they are able to earn so much to cover their costs of living. But apart from time, they have also invested some significant amount of money in Forex
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13358
USD / JPY
157.313
GBP / USD
1.32661
USD / CHF
0.83536
USD / CAD
1.42231
EUR / JPY
178.326
AUD / USD
0.69492
Back
Top
Log in Register