Dear colleagues,
I would like to tell you about one interesting project, about which I learned from my Russian friends about 3 months ago. They offered me to join the free public testing of the project Faunus Asset Management. As they said, the project was extremely popular in Russia and neighboring countries. Just as any other investor, I am constantly reviewing the market for interesting offers and I already know how to tell advertising of Holy Grails from something that really works. Here my attention was caught by 2 things: portfolio of offered analytics and transparency of reports.
Portfolio. There are offered indicators and trading signals (and they are bound to each other). Indicators have their reliability level (from 1 to 10). When reliability is 10/10 a trading signal is created. Then, in short:
• Stop-levels are given for all trading signals
• Volume is calculated personally for each trader (you enter the deposit size and get a ready ММ)
• Delivery of indicators and signals can be flexibly set by time
• You can receive signals to an e-mail, view them on the website, or through the API
• Signals can be also copied to a trading terminal МТ5 using a free robot
• And most importantly! Signals and instruments are created for a large number of instruments – 102 currency pairs (including 4 precious metals).
Here I will let myself to make a lyrical digression. I am constantly monitoring the market and regularly review the structure of my portfolio. Now, as I think, it is not the right time to invest into base currencies – the market is too unstable. I keep some part of assets in the form of more predictable, but extremely unpopular with average traders, exotic currencies. Yes, spreads are large, there are too few brokers, fundamental news cannot be obtained and so on. In one word – too hard to earn money. But this is exactly where Faunus gives good tips by its signals and indicators (the currency pairs include the Asia-Pacific Region (JPY, HKD, SGD) and Middle East (TRY, ILS) and even Africa (ZAR) in different combinations, for example: AUDJPY, USDSGD, CHFHKD, NOKJPY, USDZAR, PLNJPY, SEKJPY, GBPHKD, GBPSGD, EURHKD, EURJPY etc. To tell you the truth, I have not seen such diversity anywhere.
Reporting. There are no questions as to reporting – all closed trades are available at the website in real time. The first couple of weeks I was comparing quotes – trying to pick on something. But there was nothing to pick on, it looks like a respected company never makes the data up. Reports are available for analysis according to exotic pairs – as I remember, from 2007, for main crosses – from 2004. It can be summarized, as well as detailed, before trades. And it is clearly seen, that the mentioned exotics is much more stable now in terms of yield curve variability. I personally choose it and advice everyone to do the same.
Drawbacks. The project is no doubt interesting and promising, though there are some questions. For example, I need the same analytics for oil – but it’s not available (though there is gold and silver), at first it is difficult to understand indicators, sometimes the system is switched off, and it sleeps for weeks without any signals. It would be also nice to have prediction not only for 24 hours, but also for 8, 12 hours. And a higher accuracy, to be sincere. Signals are not all and not always in the black, sometimes it is just the opposite, but the average gain is kept well, and ММ saves money. Sometimes there is an impression that trades are open irregularly – I haven’t quite understood the principle. However, judging by the website of their company, there are used heaps of proprietary technologies, some mathematics, data mining – so I decided not to make guesses about «how it works» (in theoretical part it is hard for me to go above the levels of support and resistance).
Result. It is seen that there has been carried out a lot of work and the result is successful. I hope that someone will find this information useful.
I would like to tell you about one interesting project, about which I learned from my Russian friends about 3 months ago. They offered me to join the free public testing of the project Faunus Asset Management. As they said, the project was extremely popular in Russia and neighboring countries. Just as any other investor, I am constantly reviewing the market for interesting offers and I already know how to tell advertising of Holy Grails from something that really works. Here my attention was caught by 2 things: portfolio of offered analytics and transparency of reports.
Portfolio. There are offered indicators and trading signals (and they are bound to each other). Indicators have their reliability level (from 1 to 10). When reliability is 10/10 a trading signal is created. Then, in short:
• Stop-levels are given for all trading signals
• Volume is calculated personally for each trader (you enter the deposit size and get a ready ММ)
• Delivery of indicators and signals can be flexibly set by time
• You can receive signals to an e-mail, view them on the website, or through the API
• Signals can be also copied to a trading terminal МТ5 using a free robot
• And most importantly! Signals and instruments are created for a large number of instruments – 102 currency pairs (including 4 precious metals).
Here I will let myself to make a lyrical digression. I am constantly monitoring the market and regularly review the structure of my portfolio. Now, as I think, it is not the right time to invest into base currencies – the market is too unstable. I keep some part of assets in the form of more predictable, but extremely unpopular with average traders, exotic currencies. Yes, spreads are large, there are too few brokers, fundamental news cannot be obtained and so on. In one word – too hard to earn money. But this is exactly where Faunus gives good tips by its signals and indicators (the currency pairs include the Asia-Pacific Region (JPY, HKD, SGD) and Middle East (TRY, ILS) and even Africa (ZAR) in different combinations, for example: AUDJPY, USDSGD, CHFHKD, NOKJPY, USDZAR, PLNJPY, SEKJPY, GBPHKD, GBPSGD, EURHKD, EURJPY etc. To tell you the truth, I have not seen such diversity anywhere.
Reporting. There are no questions as to reporting – all closed trades are available at the website in real time. The first couple of weeks I was comparing quotes – trying to pick on something. But there was nothing to pick on, it looks like a respected company never makes the data up. Reports are available for analysis according to exotic pairs – as I remember, from 2007, for main crosses – from 2004. It can be summarized, as well as detailed, before trades. And it is clearly seen, that the mentioned exotics is much more stable now in terms of yield curve variability. I personally choose it and advice everyone to do the same.
Drawbacks. The project is no doubt interesting and promising, though there are some questions. For example, I need the same analytics for oil – but it’s not available (though there is gold and silver), at first it is difficult to understand indicators, sometimes the system is switched off, and it sleeps for weeks without any signals. It would be also nice to have prediction not only for 24 hours, but also for 8, 12 hours. And a higher accuracy, to be sincere. Signals are not all and not always in the black, sometimes it is just the opposite, but the average gain is kept well, and ММ saves money. Sometimes there is an impression that trades are open irregularly – I haven’t quite understood the principle. However, judging by the website of their company, there are used heaps of proprietary technologies, some mathematics, data mining – so I decided not to make guesses about «how it works» (in theoretical part it is hard for me to go above the levels of support and resistance).
Result. It is seen that there has been carried out a lot of work and the result is successful. I hope that someone will find this information useful.