BTC USD 84,242.2 Gold USD 4,180.04
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Free Forex Robot Download

GeekBot menjadi ke? TT dah test ke?
 
Big update, now with 40 indicators and 11 candlestick patterns built in!
the-forex-geek-best-free-forex-robot-results.jpg
 
I don’t really bank on robots at all, if we wish to be successful then we need to do it through our own way and method, it’s only then we will have true success. I work with OctaFX broker where I focus on manual trading easily especially to do with their tidy spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also zero balance protection, swap free account and much more, it’s all rocking for me.
 
Trevor, I am also working with OctaFX broker and they are amazing with allowing every technique from scalping to hedging to news trading or even EA, so that makes me feel extremely good. I haven’t tried this one yet but seem good with sort of results that are put up. I think it is not bad to give this a try as we can gain good profits. But this is only if we understand all the parts correctly, so need to do that wisely and not try to rush it.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13188
USD / JPY
158.278
GBP / USD
1.32505
USD / CHF
0.83664
USD / CAD
1.42479
EUR / JPY
179.152
AUD / USD
0.69453
Back
Top
Log in Register