BTC USD 83,373.1 Gold USD 4,138.96
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Forex Training

Gurps Forex

Freshie
Messages
3
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Wanting something different – Forex Trading can be that difference

Have you ever got the feeling in your working life that this is just too much and that it will never end? Therefore due to commitments we all have in our life we wish for a something different especially in our working life but feel that we have to accept this part of our life. Thus what I will be discussing in this article is the notion that we don’t have to just accept our employment status and there is something different which I believe can be Forex trading.

If you are like me, I am sure that you all at some point have felt that your current employment status just doesn’t cut it. By this I mean you may feel that financially your job does not provide adequately, or your job may not be anywhere near enriching enough for you or you may just feel that you have higher aspirations for yourself and where your career should be.

You may feel all of the emotions discussed or some others that I have not mentioned. However all in all what I am trying to say is that we first become disgruntled with our employment and then disillusioned by it.

If I talk about myself in this case, I worked in investment banking for a period of time, where in which I felt that this just wasn’t for me. Let me at this point say that there are a large share of people who are very satisfied and happy with their employment status. Therefore like anything in life one size never fits all, and here being the same.

However for me employment within these large banking institutions just did not work for me. I did not like the nature of my work, the company politics as well as the financial pay I was receiving. For me it just didn’t cut it.

Now I am sure like everyone else, it is easy to have these feelings; however to actually get up and do something about it is a different thing all together . Thus for a long time I over stayed my welcome within the firm as I wanted something different, however I didn’t know what I was looking for as well as how to find it. This frustrated me, as well as made me think I will never be able to change my life in such a way that I am happier on certain fronts.

This is when my father introduced me to FOREX trading or you can call it CURRENCY trading. I looked at it inspected it and felt it was an idea to pursue. Since that moment give or take 2 years ago I truly have been happier in my life.

Let me say this here it is not like at the click of my fingers I found out about forex and was successful. Let me tell you this I had many trials and tribulations that I faced in my forex journey and still do today. However I like to think of myself as a realist therefore I know nothing is easy IN LIFE and this was not going to be any different. I needed huge sums of perseverance, hard work and discipline and still need them today.

Honestly I can now say I am much more happier than I was when in employment, I feel more positive and upbeat about the present and the future which I didn’t feel before which drives me to work harder to achieve and maintain success in my currency trading. I HONESTLY BELEIVE YOU CAN DO IT AS WELL. If reading any of this describes the feelings you have gone through I think you owe it to yourself to at least look into forex.

If you are interested in gaining honest, realistic and the right type of forex training please go to my website to ready more about my journey and how the right training set me in the right direction at
http://myforexjourney.co.uk/

I would like to thank you for taking the time out for reading and wish you happiness and all the best for whatever path you decide to venture in the future.

Thanks and Regards

Gurps
 
People will tell you it isnt possible to make a living from forex

Hi all,

Hope you are well. Most people that we interact with on a daily basis will tell us that it is not possible to make a success or even a living from trading the forex markets. I was lucky enough to find a course that made me think different and gave me a positve perspective. To read my journey of how I got involved into the forex markets and trade them today please go to http://myforexjourney.co.uk/

Thank you for taking the time to read and I wish you all the best on whatever you decide.

Thanks and Regards

Gurps
 
Hi all,

Hope you are all well. I just finsihed trading the New York opening. I am writing this email to let you know that I was able to receive some honest and relistic training on forex. No bull and massive promises that some make. I have to say the
course honestly worked for me. I am just sharing this with anyone who wishes to look into forex as a source of income and wishes to gage in training that gives real perspective. I am not saying that this is the only course that is honest and works, there are others for sure as well I have no doubt. However my faith was invested in this and repayed.

If you want to know me and actually read up on my own personal experience in forex go to my personal website at http://myforexjourney.co.uk/

Thank you for reading and I wish you all the best on whatever you may decide.

Thanks and Regards

Gurps
 
Felt good to read about your learning experience. Very few people have same kind of learning experience while learning about forex. I would also love to hear about the techniques you used to learn about forex. Hope to hear from you soon and may your learning repay you while trading.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13568
USD / JPY
157.535
GBP / USD
1.32335
USD / CHF
0.83342
USD / CAD
1.41894
EUR / JPY
178.702
AUD / USD
0.69866
Back
Top
Log in Register