Hi,
I am new to forex. I have a few question regarding forex trading in Malaysia. As of any trader here I am sure we have deposited some amount USD currency into our trading account which resides in other countries.
Is forex trading legal in Malaysia?
How much money is allowed to be transfered out from Malaysia? Is there a currency control law that limits the amount of $ being transfered in and out of the country? what about the tax aspect?
Thanks and looking forward to everyone's comment on this.
Cheers
I am new to forex. I have a few question regarding forex trading in Malaysia. As of any trader here I am sure we have deposited some amount USD currency into our trading account which resides in other countries.
Is forex trading legal in Malaysia?
How much money is allowed to be transfered out from Malaysia? Is there a currency control law that limits the amount of $ being transfered in and out of the country? what about the tax aspect?
Thanks and looking forward to everyone's comment on this.
Cheers