BTC USD 83,602.7 Gold USD 4,188.08
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Forex Robot World Cup

Hi,Do I need to attach ex4 & dll file into each chart ~X(?

Nope!.. Just at EU M1 Chart.. But you need to open certain pair daily chart. Read the manual..

Right now I'm not forward testing this ea anymore. For EA from WFRC, I focus on HiRIDER EA only because it is more reliable and look promising..
 
after run with mark setting, it open 2 strategy... hirider(eurusd) and strashaa(eurgbp) but at the different time...is it this ea will trade with other pair?
 
after run with mark setting, it open 2 strategy... hirider(eurusd) and strashaa(eurgbp) but at the different time...is it this ea will trade with other pair?

it depend on the strategy of each ea.. you can read the manual for clarification..
 
Nope!.. Just at EU M1 Chart.. But you need to open certain pair daily chart. Read the manual..

Right now I'm not forward testing this ea anymore. For EA from WFRC, I focus on HiRIDER EA only because it is more reliable and look promising..

Hi guys.Do you mean HiRider or HiRider Advanced version? I choose Advanced bot.On demo account it shows more stable results than its predecessor.But since this Monday there were no trades yet.Does somebody get the same results with this bot? Broker FXDD and Alpari.Look forward to your replies.
Cheers.
 
Hi guys.Do you mean HiRider or HiRider Advanced version? I choose Advanced bot.On demo account it shows more stable results than its predecessor.But since this Monday there were no trades yet.Does somebody get the same results with this bot? Broker FXDD and Alpari.Look forward to your replies.
Cheers.

May I know what setting you use on advanced ver ? Can you share with us ? Thanks !:D
 
May I know what setting you use on advanced ver ? Can you share with us ? Thanks !:D

I've used default settings-set 0.01 lot on $1000 account and 0.1 lot on 10k account.I also enabled Money Management to see the possible results:),but after this bot stopped trading:o
 
Hi guys.Do you mean HiRider or HiRider Advanced version? I choose Advanced bot.On demo account it shows more stable results than its predecessor.But since this Monday there were no trades yet.Does somebody get the same results with this bot? Broker FXDD and Alpari.Look forward to your replies.
Cheers.

Still using the HiRIDER EA (not advanced :D)..
From my testing, the ea still deliver a good result.
 
I've used default settings-set 0.01 lot on $1000 account and 0.1 lot on 10k account.I also enabled Money Management to see the possible results:),but after this bot stopped trading:o

Have you done any forward testing on demo account? it is not smart to jump on live account before you demo testing it first.
 
The EA seem to have 4 logic of trading strategy ? Seem extreme complex to manage. And it use 5 multi pair. Headache after reading the manual and setting.

Deposit: $10000.00
Balance: $13620.09
Profit: $3620.09
Net P/L: 36.2%

Date: 4 Feb till April 9, 06:03 ROI per month = 18.1%

Alpari UK - Kill Bill 5


Compare to a more realistic Acc 500 USD, 29Mac - 8Apr. 84% ROI.

How much you think you will like to pay for such fast gain high risk EA ?

:)paid
 
The EA seem to have 4 logic of trading strategy ? Seem extreme complex to manage. And it use 5 multi pair. Headache after reading the manual and setting.

Deposit: $10000.00
Balance: $13620.09
Profit: $3620.09
Net P/L: 36.2%

Date: 4 Feb till April 9, 06:03 ROI per month = 18.1%

Alpari UK - Kill Bill 5


Compare to a more realistic Acc 500 USD, 29Mac - 8Apr. 84% ROI.

How much you think you will like to pay for such fast gain high risk EA ?

:)paid

Hmm... Seem martingale EA? Martingale is 99% profit 1% MC...:))
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13588
USD / JPY
156.978
GBP / USD
1.32758
USD / CHF
0.83243
USD / CAD
1.41789
EUR / JPY
178.308
AUD / USD
0.69749
Back
Top
Log in Register