BTC USD 83,596.9 Gold USD 4,154.41
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Forex Optimum - www.forexoptimum.com

That's not necessary. Trading on bo is considered a lot easier than forex, for people who come to trade on bo from forex isn't easier than vise versa.
 
Yes, you’re right. It’s hard to switch from binary options to forex. I’ve noticed this by myself. A friend of mine switched forex to binary and trade quite well. But I don’t have it that way.
 
Listen, if you trade well on binary then relax and do your thing. Profit is what’s most important in trade and the rest is just issues.
 
Couldn’t agree more. The most important thing in trade is profit. And I believe that forex gives you more opportunities and prospects.
 
Well, it’s great. I’m glad for you. My trading was good as well and as a result I ended up with a stable profit rate. I always said that stability is the key to success.
 
I went a little bit into a drawdown this month. I wasn’t sure about the result, but still decided to open orders a couple of times. I shouldn’t have done that.
 
Guys, I have a question. How do you check if a broker is trustworthy? Sometimes it's difficult to tell if a broker is reliable just by getting a deposit and starting trading. Plus, you can lose your money.
 
There are so many ways to check if the broker is reliable without having to transfer any money. If the broker has good regulators, you're less likely to be ripped off.
 
Yes, but it's not like regulators are going to solve all of your problems. Tbh, I don't think they are that helpful. What can they do if a broker doesn't want to withdraw your money?
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13705
USD / JPY
156.971
GBP / USD
1.32581
USD / CHF
0.83185
USD / CAD
1.41683
EUR / JPY
178.700
AUD / USD
0.70252
Back
Top
Log in Register