BTC USD 83,837.0 Gold USD 4,157.56
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Forex Optimum - www.forexoptimum.com

For scalping you don't need an intricate strategy. A simple pattern would fit the bill. I've tried trading like that a while abck and I got some profit.
 
Hmm, that's an interesting idea. I'll try it but a bit later. The holidays are comming and I try to downsize trading at this time of year.
 
I'll tell you my secret but you'll have to promise no to tell anybody=D Set a 15 minute time frame and forget about holidays. Plus, the market can be really active=)
 
Hi everybody! I'm also planning to get an account with this broker to trade options. Based on your posts, it's a good broker.
 
Hello =) Yes, that's true. If a broker is good then people won't write bad things about it. Have you already opened an account or not yet?
 
Not yet. This month it didn't really work out for me to trade plus I didn't have time to trade, decided to start next month. I plan at the beginning to spend a lot of time on trading because I'll have the opportunity to do it.
 
🎗JOM DAPATKAN PENDAPATAN PASIF DENGAN BITCOIN, DOGECOIN DAN LITECOIN🎗
💵💵💵


Anda akan menggunakan microwallet CoinPot untuk simpan coin anda. 💰💰💰

Langkah pertama
---

1. Sila daftar dahulu wallet anda di https://coinpot.co
2. Kemudian sila klik "deposit" di setiap jenis coin supaya anda generate bitcoin, dogecoin dan litecoin address.
3. Selepas generate, maka anda selesai setup microwallet anda.

Langkah kedua.


Seterusnya ada perlu masukkan email di laman web berikut:

Bitcoin:
http://moonbit.co.in/?ref=88748974d297

Dogecoin:
http://moondoge.co.in/?ref=1baa09490d55

Litecoin:
http://moonliteco.in/?ref=ccab14ff43fb

Dashcoin:
http://moondash.co.in/?ref=BA85F979200B



Pastikan email anda sama dengan email coinpot.

Selesai

Anda kini boleh generate bitcoin, dogecoin dan litecoin secara pasif dan anda boleh claim ikut suka anda.

Jom mulakan sekarang.

Ada yang tak faham? Boleh PM
 
Do you plan to only trade on BO? You didn't try trading on forex or do you not like it? It's just that if you just can't do it then a good option is trading on forex.
 
I tried it on forex but it didn't work out good for me. I tried it again after some time and it didn't work again. As a result, I tried bo and there my success was much better.
 
Strange, as far as I know if a person learned to trade on forex, then it won't be hard for him to trade on bo and even the opposite is true. Try trading now, after you've already understood the trading market a little more.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13407
USD / JPY
157.477
GBP / USD
1.32260
USD / CHF
0.83400
USD / CAD
1.41899
EUR / JPY
178.590
AUD / USD
0.69915
Back
Top
Log in Register